• 20130424_221907.jpg
    20130424_221907.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 20130424_225645.jpg
    20130424_225645.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 34
20130425_004019.jpg
Elena,

Oh, so NICE! Just beautiful luster on your pearls! Which is your favorite necklace? Do you have coordinating earrings, or prefer something like diamond studs? Do you wear pearls every day?
Thank you, Pattye!
Yes, I love to wear pearls almost everyday, and I think I like Tahitians, there are so many shades, although difficult to share in a picture. I had only freshwater before, but these are my relatively new acquisitions. These earings were purchased from Kamoka pearls few months ago. The studs have a nice purpulish shade in real lifeI do not have any gold pearl earings, but was admiring pictures posted on this forum, gold pearls with emerald details from Pearl Paradise, may be I will look for something like that in the future. The pendant may be my favorite piece, although it would be so hard to choose, I like all pearls.

Attachments

• 20130425_000915.jpg
    20130425_000915.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
So in love with your Kamoka earrings! Your necklaces and pendant are also quite lovely :)

Beautiful. I love those purple Kamoka earrings. I had a hard time deciding between those and the green peacocks that I finally purchased.

Great choice, and wonderful pearls.

Beautiful. I love those purple Kamoka earrings. I had a hard time deciding between those and the green peacocks that I finally purchased.

Great choice, and wonderful pearls.

I saw your gorgeous green peacock Kamoka earings, I am glad that I did not have to decide between the two pairs :), it would have been very difficult! Although I must admit, that most people would not notice purpulish shade when the earings are worn, they perceive them as black. Perhaps peacock green is a more noticeable color.

I saw your gorgeous green peacock Kamoka earings, I am glad that I did not have to decide between the two pairs :), it would have been very difficult! Although I must admit, that most people would not notice purpulish shade when the earings are worn, they perceive them as black. Perhaps peacock green is a more noticeable color.

I think the purple tones are the greatest, but it sounds like you are gearing up to get another pair! Good luck, you have an eye for pretty pearls!

Great collection! But there is no white earrings! We are waiting for some white!

Back