My new pearls!

This is the Genusis 11-14mm strand I asked about a few days ago. They arrived and I absolutely love them!! Graduated strands are not my favorite cause I feel like they always get off center when I’m wearing them but otherwise these are exactly what I wanted and they make me feel absolutely marvelous when I’m wearing them 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_6948.jpeg
    IMG_6948.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6931.jpeg
    IMG_6931.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6913.jpeg
    IMG_6913.jpeg
    342.7 KB · Views: 50
This is the Genusis 11-14mm strand I asked about a few days ago. They arrived and I absolutely love them!! Graduated strands are not my favorite cause I feel like they always get off center when I’m wearing them but otherwise these are exactly what I wanted and they make me feel absolutely marvelous when I’m wearing them 🥰
Wow, u got lucky with ur genesis pearls from JTV, I ordered 2 strands from JTV on 2 different occasions and had to send them both back d/t poor quality and they looked nothing like what the displayed on their live show, but it's look good and they look pretty on you...wear with pride.!

What a great feeling Relaxedmallard! And they look marvelous, too! Congratulations!

Back