My pearl babies

Babypearl

Community member
Hi all,

I am new to PG and still trying to find my way around it. I have just recently discovered my love/obsession for pearls and I thought I would share some of them here. Please feel free to comment as I don't know much about pearls. With every purchase and post, I hope to learn more. Hence, taking baby steps along with my baby pearls.

Cheers,
BabyPearl.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I am new to PG and still trying to find my way around it. I have just recently discovered my love/obsession for pearls and I thought I would share some of them here. Please feel free to comment as I don't know much about pearls. With every purchase and post, I hope to learn more. Hence, taking baby steps along with my baby pearls.

Cheers,
BabyPearl.

No pictures, Babypearl. We have a common background :) When posting pics on your post, after the text has been input, go to "Advanced" and then "Select File" etc etc.

Twice lucky?

Twice lucky?

Oops, I thought I did added the pics. Will try to do it now although I cant see advanced her, only additional options and manage attachments.

I hope the photos get attached this time. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 50
I down load mine to a free photobucket account then get the URL link Click on the tree in the box in the bar above this text in the Quick reply and insert the URL.

Welcome Babypearl!

Click on "Go advanced" after you input your text. Then click "Manage Attachments" - in that window, click "Add Files" on the top right corner, and then "Select Files" in the new window. After files have been uploaded, click "Done" at the bottom right corner. Your photos will then become part of your post.

We'd all love to see your pearl babies.

Good luck! :)

Thank you Katbran for your warm welcome and Lillie and Amrita for your help. Will upload more photos as I go along.

Babypearl

Here's more !

Here's more !

Some more of my new pearly babies. Not expensive stuff, but pretty and fun nonetheless

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Rounds (640x480)
    Rounds (640x480)
    28.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Farm
    Farm
    37.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 50
Thanks for your photos! I see you love the colored freshwaters, as I do. The largest 2 in the top left photo seem to have some very pretty orient (play of colors).

Thank you Jeweljunke, Pattye and Pearl Dreams for the warm welcome. I do enjoy freshwater pearls cos they are so colourful and lustrous! I like the saltwater pearls and South Sea pearls too, but I am taking baby steps towards the acquisition of my pearl collection ^^

Thank you Amanda and GemGeek. I like anything shiny and colourful :) Some more photos of my babies. I think I am fast becoming obsessive with my new interest. There are some south sea keishis, south sea pearls and grey tahitians and some rice crispies and the strand next to it is supposed to be biwa. I am not sure if it is though. Anyway, just enjoy :)

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 54
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 53
Thank you Pearllove, for your kind comment. Apologies for not replying sooner but was away for just over a month.

Back