Paspaley "LAVALIER" perfect 15mm round pearl necklace

NIM7

After experiencing and seeing the exceptional quality of the finest (cream of the crop) pearls, I now find it difficult to consider any other options. I made a timely decision to purchase my now most cherished pearl necklace before the anticipated price increase, which is rumored to begin on the 1st of March in Australia.

The necklace is a pearl classified as 15 mm, although its actual measurement is 15.67 mm. I was informed that even if the pearl were 15.99 mm, it would still be categorized and priced as a 15 mm pearl.

I had a delightful shopping experience at the Paspaley Boutique, where I encountered an array of exquisite pearls. I was particularly pleased to have the opportunity to personally select the pearl for my purchase. It was a challenging decision, but the pearl I chose exhibited the finest luster and was the largest among the group. I am immensely satisfied with my choice.

Additionally, I placed a deposit there for an earring set to complement the necklace. I have already chosen two 12 mm pearls for the earrings.

I am delighted to share photographs of my purchases.

Edit: The title is a bit wrong, it is Paspaley's "LAVALIER" range, not "LAVALIER PETITE", as that is another range itself.

Attachments

• 20240211_181405.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 154
  • 20240211_181726.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 142
  • 20240211_231132~3.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 114
  • 20240211_173342.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 109
  • 20240211_173355~3.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 115
Last edited:
I took the liberty of editing the title to reflect your final remark.
These are GORGEOUS South Sea Pearls!
Thank you for sharing them with us.

My first ever SS is also from Paspaley for the same reason. I purchased the oval 12mm pendant with diamonds & have been waiting to get matching diamond hook earrings! i guess the price increase is a good motivation to tick it off my Wishlist sooner than later! The lavalier pendant is stunning - congratulations!!

My first ever SS is also from Paspaley for the same reason. I purchased the oval 12mm pendant with diamonds & have been waiting to get matching diamond hook earrings! i guess the price increase is a good motivation to tick it off my Wishlist sooner than later! The lavalier pendant is stunning - congratulations!!
Yes, the constant price increases just got to me that I said, no more putting it to the side. Recent past year increases are insane too!

Absolutely lovely !!! Great choice ! One of my favourite pandant styles from Paspaley.
Every time I go to Sydney I stop in there to do my pearl shopping from the basement Trade wholesale area and I cannot pass by the cases on the ground floor. The most astonishing pieces ... even the few Tahitian strands were breathtaking in colour and lustre. And the big necklaces... I mean do you want a 5 bedroom house or do you want a big pearl necklace ...hmmm

Absolutely lovely !!! Great choice ! One of my favourite pandant styles from Paspaley.
Every time I go to Sydney I stop in there to do my pearl shopping from the basement Trade wholesale area and I cannot pass by the cases on the ground floor. The most astonishing pieces ... even the few Tahitian strands were breathtaking in colour and lustre. And the big necklaces... I mean do you want a 5 bedroom house or do you want a big pearl necklace ...hmmm
I whish I could buy their pearls at wholesale price! Hahaha.

Back