My Memorial Day Necklace

I so, so love pearls with gemstones; a bit more casual, the enchanted eye just goes back and forth and back again, taking all the colors in!

I completely agree with Pattye! The eye does go all around and I like that the gems flip around -- the "back side" is so pretty, too. Wear in health over the long weekend and for many many years to come!

It's so pretty JP. I feel like it will look better as a rope but it's already very nice looking now.

I love this combo of pastel pearls and gemstones, Jersey! I think it would make a fantastic rope.

Thanks! I wore this one to Costco today (Yes, it's true...I lead a life of pure glamour!) and three women asked me about it. First one asked me what kind of pearls they were (she at least knew what they were), and the other two complimented me on my "beads".

I am a Costco Queen...yesterday, I was visiting the diamond studs, and dreaming of the pair I will buy as my "graduation" gift (when my kids are done with college)...they look really good with Tahitian pearls. They have some amazing diamonds in their jewelry case.

Here's how I wore it last night to dinner...this is a great sweater, from Theory...it's sheer summer weight cashmere and linen...I added my 4" extender that Celeste made to go with my Kamoka tin cup. I love this length, and now I'm ordering more stones to make extenders...it never ends, this obsession. IMG_3382.jpg

Back