My latest loots

Thank you for sharing your pearly adventures with us, Icy! It is really a treat :)

Swoon... I don't know if I would ever leave!

One other thing you may want to bring is a water bottle. When I used to go to China, the markets were so big and water was always a little questionable. Bringing my own water was always safe and a good refresher for when I got tired.

I think I need the full week or more too. But then again I'll prob run outta cash before it ends. :p

Cathy: next time ;)

------

And I finally set some pearls using the findings I bought in Hong Kong.

The set up in my balcony - fairly bright day so the pearls turned out looking darker than irl.
IMG_6970.jpg

IMG_6962.jpg

IMG_6956.jpg

IMG_6959.jpg

Icy - Those studs are gorgeous, but that Tahitian drop in unreal. Thank you so much for the photos and the stories of your pearly loots.

Icy the perfect marriage between exquisite pearls and the findings that bump them up a few notches. Love your style girl ;)

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. :)
I was really happy to find those settings at the fair. Diamonds and pearls... my two favourite gems.

The drop is 16.1mm and has truly exceptional luster n colour for its size.

Wore the tahitians today:
IMG_7016.jpg

Ooooooh I'm REALLY keen on that drop pendant!! and the setting is just perfect! Thank you so much for sharing))

That Tahitian drop pendant looks like it came straight from the pages of a high end designer jewels look book, Icyjade!

OH EM GEEEE!!! I'm playing a bit of a catch-up here. Saw some initial postings but seem to have missed the bulk of the middle postings!

Icy your loot is AH MAY ZING!!!!!!! Seriously want you to be my personal shopper lol. I don't have as much patience/stamina to browse through selections as thoroughly as you. Love all the tips and everything you shared as well, thank you for that!!!

Wow they turned out perfectly! Argh I can't get over the colour and luster on these pearls! They look beautiful on you too.

Those are such wonderful additions to your glorious collection! The colors…. oh the colors!!! :)

Those settings are perfect for setting off those gorgeous pearls! I think the drop setting has to be one of my favorites I've seen. I hope we never meet because I am sure to come off as rude as my eyes would not be able to leave your pearls. They are beautiful!

Thank you Amit, Marianne, hanadama, purr, Cathy, and lugana.

The drop is 16.3mm... was looking at some old pics and realised I had the wrong size.

I hope we never meet because I am sure to come off as rude as my eyes would not be able to leave your pearls. They are beautiful!
Haha, I'll take it as a great compliment. :)

Seriously want you to be my personal shopper lol. I don't have as much patience/stamina to browse through selections as thoroughly as you.
I do love shopping so being a personal shopper sounds like an ideal job... :)

Wore the white studs n my ssp strand today (taken in the car):
IMG_7033.jpg

Back