Monili Fine Jewelry

Jnorris

Community member
Hello,
I thought everyone would enjoy this.
The strand I purchased From a European Antique dealer. They are Pinctada Radiata (Persian Gulf) The Drop was Purchased From an Estate dealer in the Dominican Republic (Far away from its source, Pinctada Maxima). All pearls were GIA certified. We made the piece in Platinum and Diamond.
www.monili.com

Attachments

• oyster necklace 1 lores.jpg
    oyster necklace 1 lores.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 28
The whole necklace is breathtakingly beautiful! I can?t remember having seen a whole necklace of Pinctada Radiata. They seem to have a beautiful luster as has the pendant!

Excellent necklace

Excellent necklace

Hello,
I thought everyone would enjoy this.
The strand I purchased From a European Antique dealer. They are Pinctada Radiata (Persian Gulf) The Drop was Purchased From an Estate dealer in the Dominican Republic (Far away from its source, Pinctada Maxima). All pearls were GIA certified. We made the piece in Platinum and Diamond.
www.monili.com

Great design with fine pearls. Can you tell how many mm or chow total and for the drop?

Best regards,
Tom

Jeremy,

Fantastic. That appears to be the drop I was hoping for during my recent self-publicized misadventures in Indonesia. No doubt your measurements in response to Tom's query will confirm this.

Jeremy, the piece is just magnificent. Thanks for the photo.

Hi,
The strand graduated from Appx. 4mm to 7mm. The drop was Appx.
11 x 15 mm.
I enjoyed making this piece. The Pearls had traveled through many hands and traveled thousands of miles before coming together.

Just perfect. And platinum is the best choice. The finest metal for the finest pearls. Of course I was just at a Platinum Guild event! :)

Back