Mens stuff

I almost choked on my dinner! Thanks for the visual and the laugh :)
Marianne

at this juncture I feel the need to link to this ad for Old Spice which gives me quite the laugh and ties in quite nicely with your image:

JaJaJa!!! very funny.

The bolo tie is fantastic. What size is the main pearl? Is that leather? What if it were on a chain? I see those sliding pearls on chains in old Victorian pieces. redesigned, they'd make a great Bolo.

How did I ever miss that one???? YES! It's a must. Thank you, Jeremy.

I have tried, oh how I have tried, to persuade men into pearls here in the UK but most of them either faint at the very idea or run away fast!

JaJaJa!!! very funny.

The bolo tie is fantastic. What size is the main pearl? Is that leather? What if it were on a chain? I see those sliding pearls on chains in old Victorian pieces. redesigned, they'd make a great Bolo.

It's leather and I think the center pearl is 13 or 14 mm, I'm not sure. The ladies of the office have been experimenting with pearl and leather pieces lately. The piece isn't available on the site (and won't be). At this point it is just for fun.

lol that video is priceless Heidi - I'm off to buy some old spice right now!

that is a most handsome bracelet, and Jeremy, the bolo is terrific also! Meant to mention that earlier.

Wish my sons (ages 40 & 46) would go for a little jewelry, they are very basic, however, watch, wedding ring, no tats or piercings, oh well, more for me, I guess!

It's leather and I think the center pearl is 13 or 14 mm, I'm not sure. The ladies of the office have been experimenting with pearl and leather pieces lately. The piece isn't available on the site (and won't be). At this point it is just for fun.

That's a pity that it wont be available. I'd certainly buy some.

Jeremy makes things special order. He just hasn't committed to putting it on his site.
I am sure you can get it, or another, made special order.

Simple and casual but it looks great on my son.

Attachments

• IMG_6663 c.jpg
    IMG_6663 c.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 41
Back