Mens stuff

Hello!
What are you looking for?
Cuflets? Cuffs, Gold, Silver, Leather.
Just wondering if you are looking for something specific?
And if I could possibly design something for you?

Hello All,

I'm loving this thread as I was just looking into purchasing pearls for the young boys/men in the family. I am considering a single Tahitian pearl on a rubber or leather bracelet/necklace for my oldest nephew's 18th birthday. I had a chance to look at the cliclasp system and I am very impressed.

Has anyone used the cliclasp system and can you tell me about the experience- pros/cons?

Also, what size pearl works best on a bracelet versus a necklace?

I will let you know what I select and with his permission, I'll post a photo.

Hello All,

I'm loving this thread as I was just looking into purchasing pearls for the young boys/men in the family. I am considering a single Tahitian pearl on a rubber or leather bracelet/necklace for my oldest nephew's 18th birthday. I had a chance to look at the cliclasp system and I am very impressed.

Has anyone used the cliclasp system and can you tell me about the experience- pros/cons?

Also, what size pearl works best on a bracelet versus a necklace?

I will let you know what I select and with his permission, I'll post a photo.

I reckon it depends on the man, really.

My Dad regards a watch and cufflinks as the absolute limit for men's jewellary. There are no circumstances under which I can imagine him wearing a necklace, ring (he doesn't wear a wedding ring, and never has) or bracelet. My brother's very similar, as are a lot of English men. Dearly beloved does wear a bracelet and / or necklace on occasion, but then he's only half-English.

It really does depend on the individual. I'm hoping that given he is so young, just turning 18, he will be open to wearing a Tahitian pearl on a bracelet or on a necklace. On either a leather or rubber stand, it still looks very masculine.

I think a single tahitian pearl on leather would look utterly gorgeous on a man.

Back