Matched FW metallic pairs go into... a necklace! or 3 necklaces))

Bailey1856, Marianne, Katalin, thank you ladies!

newberry, just tried laying them together as a triple (luckily the strands turned out to be slightly different lengths) - that's a VERY bright triple) will take a photo all together when strung) thanks for the idea!))

Katbran, thank you! Spain is a very friendly country indeed! and I noticed that it's a very different "pearl fashion" here, or maybe it's just my impression)

pattye, JerseyPearl, oh the support of this forum is great.. it's so nice to feel that I'm not the only pearl-addict gollum in the world))) you know I did a short metalsmith course long time ago.. Not precious metals or anything, we worked mainly with brass. I never finished it because I didn't do the final project. The final project was to be sketched by the student and feature a certain number of learnt techniques (I don't remember how many). I never did. I always felt my ideas lacked originality - and as soon as something unconventional would occur to me I would get scared no one is going to like it. I wish my group had that ambience of friendship and support back then)) probably I would have been braver with it))

Last edited:
i think they are wonderful....
fun, classy and different
i would wear them in a heartbeat

Well, Lugana, your 3 ombre necklaces certainly do not lack originality!!! I love Newberry's idea of wearing all 3 together :)

Tadaaaaam - the treads from Patricia were finally released from the customs! :) Hardly I will have time to string next week, but couldn't help from pre-matching the strands with the threads))

Matched with BS.JPG

I'm sure your customers will love them and purchase them! That is, if you don't keep them all for yourself (very tempting, I'm sure!).

These strands are so special. Love the thread choices too.
Darling daughter is completing a cross-cultural tour for college before she graduates. She will spend 6 weeks in Spain. I look forward to hearing about her experiences. I'll show her a picture of the pearls and ask her to keep her eye out in the markets. :)

Love these strands even more now Lugano! If that local market doesn't support these, PM me !!!

I'm in awe of these Lugana! Your work is so lovely. Whoever ends up with these is very lucky indeed.

MSC, LVLanghanke, thank you! I still cannot decide which one I will keep to myself))

moneymeister, thank you! Hope your daughter will have great time here!! would love to meet her and show around))

CathyKeshi, oh I definitely will, thank you)) will see how it goes with the stall in 2 weeks time :) and of course no worries about the typo) I should have chosen a more pronounceable nickname)))

baby nurse, thank you! that's a a double compliment from a person with YOUR scale of collection))))

Lugana, I LOVE those color graduated strands. They remind me of rainbow sherbet. :)

Ok. I'm officially the slowest bidder in the world :D First I had back problems that distracted me from the pearl matters for a while. And then that blue south sea pearl which I'm kind of trying to turn into a brooch. Well. Enough of excuses! They are all finally strung :)

Plain yellow gold ball clasps. Sorry for the lighting - just finished them and it's already very dark here(( to be honest, I love these strands. Still haven't decided which one I'm keeping)))) let's see whether they will fetch attention tomorrow at the market! Of course I will take (and post!) neck shots tomorrow in the daylight before taking them out ;) thanks to everyone for support during the process!!))

Three graces.jpg

Ok. I'm officially the slowest bidder in the world :D First I had back problems that distracted me from the pearl matters for a while. And then that blue south sea pearl which I'm kind of trying to turn into a brooch. Well. Enough of excuses! They are all finally strung :)

Plain yellow gold ball clasps. Sorry for the lighting - just finished them and it's already very dark here(( to be honest, I love these strands. Still haven't decided which one I'm keeping)))) let's see whether they will fetch attention tomorrow at the market! Of course I will take (and post!) neck shots tomorrow in the daylight before taking them out ;) thanks to everyone for support during the process!!))

View attachment 49334

i love these.... totally love these

Gosh Lugana, I thought I could look at these and pick a favorite but I can't. They really are all so unique and equally stunning! Whoever gets them sure is lucky. I'm looking forward to those daylight pics!

Back