Looking for earrings similar to Mikimoto Classic Elegance

First, go look at hanadama grade akoyas on Pearl Paradise. They will so minutely close to the best Mikimoto for a fraction of the cost. As there are no Miki tags on earrings, it is impossible to tell the difference between a high grade hanadama and the highest quality miki. They are better than the lowest quality miki- though none are low quality- just a comparison.
http://www.pearlparadise.com/Hanadam...rrings259.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect the earring findings are made to their own design, as I cannot find anything similar at Bella Findings and KGH Jewellery LTD. etc...

A reputable jeweller is unlikely to make a direct copy, however, he/she may make something similar instead.

DK :)

I did not see those in PP! It is worth asking them if they could make you a pair with Tahitians instead of white SSP for certain. They may even be able to source them in white gold from their findings supplier!

DK :)

Classic elegance - which one? One that is labelled Classic Elegance looks like a simple huggie-type hoop with a pearl at the bottom of the hoop. No diamonds. Another says Classic Elegance with Drop...no image. Were you shooting for the earrings on MikimotoAmerica's Home page, the drops with diamonds galore?

In any case, the places to start are right where DKAN pointed you. All of them (vendors) are excellent, without doubt.

Back