little h Takes JCK by Storm!!!

GemGeek

Pearlista
Here is a major article with 17 photos and a video of crazy beautiful groundbreaking pearl jewelry!

Hisano 1.jpg

Enjoy,
Blaire

Blaine, this is a wonderfully written and illustrated article :)

Hisano ... Kudos, Congratulations and Cheer!!! What a privilege to know such an incredibly talented and brilliant friend ... so thrilled for you :)

Sigh, should have bought geode earrings a year ago. They are just going to go up, up...

- Karin

I really enjoyed looking at the pictures and watching the video. The pieces are just gorgeous.

Absolutely stunning! I can hardly wait to see them in person again!

Thanks, everyone. Hisano rocks! Isn't it fun to get a peek into the show?

GemGeek, thank you for a wonderful article and photos. There are so many gorgeous pieces! The necklace that combines the finestrino Tahitian with the slice of real geode is so clever, and I love the use of amethyst, and also the tiny pearls mixed in with the gems -- just so many beautiful options! Hisano is so talented and it is fun to watch her line take off.

Thank you for posting the article. Hisano's creations are wonderful.

Last edited:
Truly wonderful! Hisano is so talented.
And we are so lucky to have GemGeek putting all these wonderful pearl stories up on the forum for us.

Your designs are inspiring. Well done on the success of your first big show!

Beautiful pieces! Great idea for making photos! Hisano! Lovely design!

GemGeek - Thanks for sharing this! Congratulations, Hisano, on your awards! I really love the ones with gems and tiny pearls - amazing!

Back