Little H finestrino/geode peridot set:

BAS

I bought the lovely finestrino pendant during the Ruckus and Hisano made two sets of peridot geode earrings as options to go with the pendant. I chose the longer souffle earrings. Such a lovely and elegant set -- perfect for warm weather!!!

front view of options.jpg

back view of options.jpg

neck shot.jpg

overview.jpg

I already know what I want next!

Oh, they are beautiful! The peridot is so fresh looking -- perfect for Spring and Summer. I love the diamond bale, and the shape of the window is perfect -- Hisano is such a great artist.

What is next on your list?

How lovely, just perfect for you.
Enjoy!

Oh, they are beautiful! The peridot is so fresh looking -- perfect for Spring and Summer. I love the diamond bale, and the shape of the window is perfect -- Hisano is such a great artist.

What is next on your list?

Well, what's next is paying for the first semester college tuition for TWO CHILDREN. Down the line... I have my eye on a little sumpin' sumpin'...

oh, that's really lovely!! You do have such beautiful jewelry!

BAS, do you find the pendant rolls or does it stay with the gem filled window facing front?

The periodot and light coloured pearl complement each other beautifully. Very fresh and zesty. Looking gorgeous as usual BAS.

Very, very pretty. And, so you, BAS.

I know you are really going to enjoy wearing that set.

oh, that's really lovely!! You do have such beautiful jewelry!

BAS, do you find the pendant rolls or does it stay with the gem filled window facing front?

It's a new piece for me, but it seems to roll less and is usually "facing front". I definitely have "rolling issues" with some fireball pendants.

I am admiring the artistry of your new set especially the pendant. I think the earrings that you chose really complimented the pendant shape.
They look very nice on you. They are really unique pearl/gemstones jewelries.

Delightfully fresh looking, cool and fresh...

That set is perfect to wear while eating an egg salad sandwich this December. ☆☆☆☆

Gorgeous, BAS ... like fresh, cool slices of Key Lime Pie! Congratulations :)

Back