Light mix necklace

JP beautiful work and these are my favourite Jac's pearls. I tried to knot a bracelet and failed, need to redo. :p

kellulvpearls, do try again...and ask for help on the Lowly Beaders thread! We can look at what "failed" and give suggestions for a re-do. But please do know that there is a wide swath between perfectly imperfect and failure! Nothing ever made by hand is perfect...sometimes we are our own worst critics!

kellulvpearls, do try again...and ask for help on the Lowly Beaders thread! We can look at what "failed" and give suggestions for a re-do. But please do know that there is a wide swath between perfectly imperfect and failure! Nothing ever made by hand is perfect...sometimes we are our own worst critics!
Thank you JP, it was a fail, I forgot to thread the 'thread' through another pearl and I now have this tail piece of thread sticking out, redo time...

Kelluv- definitely a steep learning curve snd we all make mistakes ... Especially those of us who don't do this everyday. Do start a thread in LBC

I do love that necklace ...with summer coming I'm feeling like some light pearls .

IcyJade is truly a pearly inspiration! It's a combo of an eye for simple and elegant design and very high quality pearls. And those photos , the first time she told me she uses an iPhone imaboutnfell over lol. Next phone I bought was an iPhone ! So she doesn't just inspire pearl purchases !

Kelluv- definitely a steep learning curve snd we all make mistakes ... Especially those of us who don't do this everyday. Do start a thread in LBC

I do love that necklace ...with summer coming I'm feeling like some light pearls .

IcyJade is truly a pearly inspiration! It's a combo of an eye for simple and elegant design and very high quality pearls. And those photos , the first time she told me she uses an iPhone imaboutnfell over lol. Next phone I bought was an iPhone ! So she doesn't just inspire pearl purchases !

"with summer coming" I wish that were true here in the northern hemisphere! Maybe I should head down under! But at least this necklace will make me feel summery. I cannot say enough how wonderful these blues and greens are...the pearls just absolutely glow.

And here is a little tin cup I made from the batch of near rounds in light mix: IMG_2714.jpg

Well it's a gorgeous day here today...warm, sunny, green .... that won't last...we are like S Cal.... hot and not enough water lol But the beginning of summer is glorious! Somewhere in the world it's like this every day...and I'm going to find it !
With good fortune, that place might just be in French Polynesia...pearls, sun and sea.

JP you are amassing some seriously beautiful stands. Love watching your process with the different pieces. Please keep posting lots of pictures :)

Wow, you have quite the collection of beautiful pieces you have created, JP! The light mix pearls are lovely.

Back