Light mix necklace

No other words…stunning work and Pearls!

JP- Jac's Silvery Blue or Bluish Silver pearls should be called "Bleu" that seems fancy enough for them right? You really must see them in person to truly appreciate them, don't you agree? :)

So here is the finished product...using sky Beader's Secret (light grey blue)...and by that third photo, I can see I am going to need to re-do! I guess I didn't fully pull tight one of the knots...oh well. Here is the neck shot:View attachment 38177
This one measures out at 17". The pearls range from 13mm to 11mm, and come from Jacques' light mix. I had originally intended to use Grey Beader's Secret, but pattye in her wisdom and well trained eye saw sky as a better option to bring out the blues!

Last edited:
No other words?stunning work and Pearls!

JP- Jac's Silvery Blue or Bluish Silver pearls should be called "Bleu" that seems fancy enough for them right? You really must seem them in person to truly appreciate them, don't you agree? :)

Awwww, thanks BPD! Absolutely agree on seeing the pearls in person...they are little (or not so little) marvels. Jac has delivered each and every time I've ordered from him!

The necklace looks fabulous! That is a wonderful piece and the pearls are beautiful! The tin cup is really lovely and I like the chain you chose..is that a 2mm link? It looks like an oval chain link or is that distortion? You are doing a great job on these pieces!

Anti - good hint on the photos..I'm going to try it !
Katbran, this is a 1.3mm oval link beveled edge cable chain in 14k...I like using the delicate, but sturdy, links with the pearls. But I also like using a 2mm rolo link, with high polish.

Back