Let it be rainbow!

What a great job. Beautiful. Would love to see how the clasp work

I would never get any work done, staring down at those pearls! Fabulous job.

That turned out FABULOUS, Lugana! How smart to make the center detachable to use as a bracelet ... brilliant!!! I LOVE ombre pearls ;)

The idea of using two ball clasps on each end is brilliant!!! I love jewelry that can be worn in different ways, and your piece is no exception!

I love the ombré! We need some pics on the neck and hand ��

Edit: Umm, the weird question marks are actually the emoticon with love eyes that I thought would work. Ah well...

Brilliant idea!! I love convertible pieces!

Edited to add: those pearls are lovely and you did a great job showcasing them!

MSC, Pareltje, trulyviolet, BWeaves, Pearly-Whites, Katbran, pattye, GemGeek, CathyKeshi (oh I know you LOVE ombre strands!), anti, Icyjade, Karman, thank you ladies! I'm sort of addicted to ombre pieces)) anything with colour graduation is attractive to me)))

JerseyPearl, hanadama, kalmen22, thanks! The clasps are quite straight forward this time: the bracelet has a normal ball clasp attached, and then the same size clasp is attached with oval jump rings to the wheat chain (the fused ends didn't look good at all so I went for the reinforced jump rings instead).. So technically it' can be worn in 3 different ways: as a bracelet, as a necklace with the pearls and as a chain on its own (or with a pendant).

TH clasps np fliter.JPG

Last edited:
Brilliant, just brilliant, Lugana! (I adore ombre ... good thing I'd forgotten completely about this thread :) )

Brilliant. Oh, I see that's what everyone else said, too. It really is brilliant, and those pearls are to die for.

Yes I am very inspired by this design and has me brainstorming different combinations! Great ideas are meant to be copied and I hope you don't mind! Yes, where did you get those pearls??

Bravo, very clever design! Your ombre pearls are gorgeous! I especially love the blue-green one on end.

Brilliant idea. Love the multiple use. And I'm also curious where did u get the pearls from?

Purranha, CathyKeshi, BWeaves, Pearl Dreams, SunSeeker, kalmen22, thanks everyone! The pearls in the finished bracelet are from different sources: most are from Jac (most of loose tahitians I use are from him, haven't found a better reliable source yet)), from his multicolour mixes, then the farthest blue was from WenPearls, and the green (next to the blue) and the centre golden/yellow I got loose in Japan. I really wish I could collect enough for a full strand))

Pearly-Whites, of course I don't mind you doing something similar, that would be a compliment to me!)) thanks!)

You've done an excellent job of assembling these colors for multiple sources!

Back