Last harvest pics

Thankyou thankyou - what a stunningly beautiful photograph! Those colours look like they would rival Douglas's..

I love the angle on that last shot-- thanks for the photo!

Hehe they almost look like eyes-- watching us as we watch them!

If it wasn?t for the fact that these aren?t round they would fit in well in that lot...

The green one:

DSCI0174.jpg

The BLUE one:

DSCI0176.jpg

They?re actually from Josh?s farm. The pictures aren?t edited at all.

I keep revisiting these - just such stunning colors!

color

color

Josh:
You guys are ruining me for "normal" pearls. Whatever that is. Yours have such outrageous colors. I have Jeremy's exotics and freshadamas, etc. I even have one of Patty's beautiful pearl pendants. When family members look at all my pearls they ask, "Where do you get this stuff?" I can't wait until I can add one of yours to my collection. There is no store on the West Coast that I can go in to and see anything that looks like your pearls right here on the Guide. At work people stop me in the hall and ask "What color pearls are we wearing today?"
Thank you so much for the pictures and the desktop. We can all share right?
barbie
P.S. There is a cool store in Washington Square, Beaverton, Oregon that has pearls from Hawaii. They even have a cute octopus! Prices to match too. Yow.
Let's see; I need a pearl from Josh, Doug, maybe Terry's special collection.
I gotta get a second job.

Great pictures Mervione! It's all about lighting, huh? I balance my pictures so they represent as close as possible what the eye sees. No matter how good your camera, it will almost never perfectly represent reality but your pictures show really well the natural colors. The biggest deciding factor is lighting and as you and I have proved, it can be done at home. It's also really nice to see how pearls from my farm have filtered out into the community of fellow pearl lovers.

Hi Josh,
Well, you know what they say - quality will always out....:)

Hi Josh.

I actually think my pics looks pretty much like they do IRL. The colours really are that stunning!

I have a question for you, do you ever recognize the pearls from your farm when you see them on pictures like when you saw mine? Well, apart from the big, perfect ones that are so rare that I?m sure you remember them well.

A pearl with an amazing color and unique shape sticks in my mind, without a doubt. I didn't recognize your two but my immediate reaction was, "wow, those have nice color." It's true that strong color is hard to find in the market and that's simply because it's hard to produce.

:D

She's finally starting to appreciate pearls.

Sooner or later it was bound to happen!

My Sincerest Congratulations on Your Harvest Hermano Josh!

They are truly stunning!!! These are Truly BEST Tahitian Pearls I have ever seen.

Nature has been Good this Year :D

Josh,
Congratulations to you and your pearl farm family! The pearls are truly breath-taking.
The majority of them are the most-sought-after colors. I love the aubergines and blue-greens. WOW, lots of cherry and aubergines.

It depends on the children! Seriously, though - stunning pearls. For many of us, we can't imagine parting with such lovely pearls but it is, after all, your livelihood! Congratulations, Josh, on a lovely harvest. The colors are simply spectacular.

Back