Knotting between pearls - when is it needed?

I just got a new order of Beaders secret in this week. I got a new color chart which also clearly shows the colors which come in 40. I got some new colors to use with gemstone beads. It's like Christmas.

lilliefuzzysocks, yes! This product works so well with those little gemstone beads...I use it for my tassels. I am actually getting ready to string up some large amethyst beads using violet thread. Oh, and I've used green for stringing my Siberian nephrite beads too.

Not to plagiarize, but check out Kojima Pearls, she used brights like hot pink, neon green and turquoise which really pop.

Did your beautiful bracelet arrive yet, mrsadm? I'd love to see photos of it on your wrist (or off).
I will try some photos on the next sunny day! In person the colors are not as strong as the photo that I posted, but it varies a lot depending on the light (as I am learning about pearls).

I will try some photos on the next sunny day! In person the colors are not as strong as the photo that I posted, but it varies a lot depending on the light (as I am learning about pearls).

Yes, the light box brings out the overtone colors to a degree we don't normally see IRL, but I find that on an overcast day outdoors, or diffuse light indoors, my Tahitians are more colorful than they are outdoors in bright sunlight.

JP
Who knew thread could become a fashion accessory!?!

LFS
It's like Christmas.

OH MY! All of you pearl knotters are HILARIOUS and AWESOME! Thought I was the only one with colored thread fetish!

If you send me a note when you order, I can mark on the Chart which colors come in #40 and #20 also. Otherwise you would need to check the etsy shop drop down menu for that item.

Very best thing about Beaders' Secret? .... Every order comes with ... Pattye :)

I love the idea of exploring with different colors. (yes, JP, I agree, who knew thread would be a fashion statement!?!) I just re-strung a pale pishachio with the mist color and it was the perfect color! I also like bark for Tahitians.

Back