Just couldn't stand...one more CC ripple strand!

KatalinPG

The more I saw the ripples on Catherines site, the more I liked them! But there was a problem...almost all of them were sold, which I liked. Therefore I e-mailed Catherine, and asked her, when she is going to post new items. And she immediately sent me a few pictures of new ripples, and I just found my strand...she calles them pale golden lavender ripple pearls. The strand was 19.5 inches, but I asked her to remove 2 pearls, and create earrings. The size of the pearls is from centre front: 12.7mm, 12.8mm , 12.6mm , 12.6mm , 12.2mm down to 10mm at clasp. Between the pearls are rose gold spacer beads. At first the pictures from Catherine:
DSCF3669.jpgDSCF3660.jpgDSCF3661.jpgDSCF3668.jpg

And then my pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_0229.jpg
    IMG_0229.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0230.jpg
    IMG_0230.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0231.jpg
    IMG_0231.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0235.jpg
    IMG_0235.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0239.jpg
    IMG_0239.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 29
Those are gorgeous!! I really like her work. Can't wait to see them on you!:)

Lovely pearls! I really like the rose gold with the color of the pearls.

The size and length of the necklace and the color of the pearls really suit you-- and how great to have matching earrings!

Katalin -- I LOVE it on you! Enjoy!!!

Gorgeous! I just got another ripple strand yesterday. Be careful....they are addictive!

Those are a Big Wow - And I love them done with rose gold. Enjoy them!

Hi Greetings from over the pond! I am a new freshwater pearl obsessive but live in England so feel to an extent 'out of the loop' as I don't know the people or sites you all seem to have at your fingertips. How do I get some pearls like yours? Your pics of your ripples are beautiful. Who is Catherine and how do I reach her site?

Hi Miranda,
Catherine is in Australia. She is a member of pearl-guide, but rarely posts.
catherinecardellinipearls.com

Enjoy!

Hi Greetings from over the pond! I am a new freshwater pearl obsessive but live in England so feel to an extent 'out of the loop' as I don't know the people or sites you all seem to have at your fingertips. How do I get some pearls like yours? Your pics of your ripples are beautiful. Who is Catherine and how do I reach her site?

Welcome Miranda and ask away! We are always happy to meet new pearl fans, we've all been where you are, and we're all happy to help :)

- Karin

Back