Jumbo Tahitian Pendant & PP Sale Strand

pkinnew

I've received a few very special pieces recently and I'd like to share two of them here (others will be posted as I can).

First, Chenai at PP (love her!) made a 26" strand of multi-color Tahitians for me and it is fantastic! When I received it I studied each pearl and fell in love with all of them and I have some featured with close-ups.

Second is a 23 x 19 mm Tahitian pendant that is truly amazing. I've paired these together in some of the photos in sunshine and shade.

Attachments

• 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 37
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Big T 2.jpg
    Big T 2.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 079.jpg
    079.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 083.jpg
    083.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 31
Pkinnew, more (of your) pearls to add on my list!?!? You have to stop it! ;) You have the most wonderful collection and I adore it.

I echo GemGeek's sentiment...drool, indeed!!! How did that monster drop escape me?!? Exquisite.

Not much escapes you Sherri. :-D
I think that drop may be from Pearl_society, an ebay seller. He has some nice pearls, and some good deals too.
Linda.

Is the setting for the drop an enhancer? It is so balanced and graceful..

I really like the 22' length; looks great on you too! And don't even get me started on that monster drop! WOW!

Both lovely pieces, thanks for sharing.

DK :)

Baroque pearls always extraordinary! Most of all I prefer good luster and fancy colors! Congratulations!

Thanks everyone! I am so thrilled with my recent treasures! Yes I did purchase the pendant from Pearl Society and I had a great shopping experience with them. And yes it is a pendant not an enhancer which I may have to rectify in the future so I can wear it with heavier chains or over pearls!

The colors in the strand Chenai built for you are so yummy, and that is a great length for you. Your pendant is just wow. They look great layered together.

Back