I have a pearl bracelet I'm trying to sell

Fraser

A family member passed away leaving me a lot of stuff and this pearl bracelet is the only thing I don't know what to do with. The guy at the jewelry store said I could get $250 for it but not anywhere around where we live. I've tried searching for places that would but pearls but I haven't had any luck. I'm in Louisiana. Thanks for any input.

There is always eBay, but I do not think you will get $250. If the beads and clasp are gold that will help with value, but pre-owned pearls do not tend to sell for very much.

You can do a search on eBay for sold items similar to yours to get an idea of what sort of selling price you might realize. Good luck!

There is always eBay, but I do not think you will get $250. If the beads and clasp are gold that will help with value, but pre-owned pearls do not tend to sell for very much.

You can do a search on eBay for sold items similar to yours to get an idea of what sort of selling price you might realize. Good luck!

Thank you! Yeah the other parts are gold is what they told me. I'll look on eBay now. Thanks again!

Thank you! Yeah I was told that it's real gold. I'll try and see what I can do on Ebay even though I've never been on there before. This is all new to me(selling things online). I just wish there was a jewelry store somewhat in my area that would buy it. Thanks again!

I just wish there was a jewelry store somewhat in my area that would buy it. Thanks again!

I don't know where you are, but you could look for a pawn shop or a consignment store.

Back