9.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 1606.jpg
    1606.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 29
  • N108.jpg
    N108.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Yes, I do like pearls with high carat gold; but then again, I like pearls full stop.
Here's one of my necklaces.
Tahitians with 22 carat gold.

Attachments

• 0072.jpg
    0072.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 46
Sueki - are these the pearls from Josh? They look absolutely beautiful! Can we have a close up of the beads and clasp?

Thanks!

m4816K - I love the diamond and gold ball clasp - that is quite stunning!

Sorry, m4816k,
I got carried away and forgot to say that your pics. are super.
I especially like the mabe ring.
Oh, and here's a bracelet of freshwater pearls with silver, which I absolutely adore.

Nerida,
No, these aren't Josh pearls. I'll try for close-ups.
But my camera doesn't like going really close. Still, I'll see what I can do....

Attachments

• 0051.jpg
    0051.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 36
Forgot to mention that none of the stuff from "my" pics is actually mine - it's all googled up and loaded down:D I love that look so I came up with this thread.

m4816k,

The ring and the pendant look very much like the work of Carolyn Tyler or Gurhan.

???

Last edited by a moderator:
m4816k,

The ring and the pendant look very much like the work of Carolyn Tyler or Gurhan.

???

Pendant is Susan Campbell and ring is Yossi Harari (it looks a lot like those of Gurhan indeed).

Hi Sueki
how do you close your necklace with that fantastic pendant with a leaf in between ?

Hi Cliclasp,
That is a bracelet and the silver leaf and grapes is the clasp.
Just a simple hook clasp, too. But it does make an attractive focal point. So no matter if the clasp slips around to the front....
If I get a minute I'll take a photo. of the reverse of the clasp.

Pics are fun and Pretty. Almost like stuff from Museums I have seen from antiquity as their stuff is high carat gold as well.

and again my earrings: (couldn't resist.....)

Earrings 1_3.jpg

22 kt. gold + 22 FWPs, designed by Lalaounis.

Yes, I do like pearls with high carat gold; but then again, I like pearls full stop.
Here's one of my necklaces.
Tahitians with 22 carat gold.

Just love it! Although tahitians aren't really my thing, but this piece has quite a few silver ones, which I really like (although my favorite pearls are goldens - go figure:rolleyes:).

Hi m4816k

This is a great thread idea and the pieces are great.

Could you please put links to the originals? That way we are actually advertising on behalf of those artists, giving them the credit, and readers the ability to click through.

Nora, Those are magnificent! I wondered about them. I thought they were ancient pearls from a museum! Did you make them?

Hi m4816k

This is a great thread idea and the pieces are great.

Could you please put links to the originals? That way we are actually advertising on behalf of those artists, giving them the credit, and readers the ability to click through.

OK. So, the pendant is from susancampbelljewelry.com, but the artist in question is actually Denise Betesh.
Ring by Yossi Harari is from bergdorfgoodman.com.
Strand with a gold/diamond clasp is from zeira.com.

Hope I did good:D

Actually, you need to edit the first post and give the actual internet address for each picture. That is so much easier than fumbling around looking through each dot.com

Here is a tip: When you copy a link and return to your post, type the companies' .dot.com first, then highlight it, then click on the globe with a link on it, right above your post. A little box will come up. Insert the internet address you just copied into the box and hit OK. The dot.com address will now link to the page the photo is on.

Of course, you can always email the company and ask for permission to post pictures of their designs. Give our dot.com address so they can look at this site. Tell them we are an educational site have a very large number of readers with top producers and a broad array of other pearl professionals and lots of buyers, and that you will properly use the links so that interested readers can go to their site. If this step is too much for you-don't do it, but let me know.

Last edited:
Here you are, CLICLASP.

Attachments

• 0014.jpg
    0014.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 0017.jpg
    0017.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 43
Thank you Caitlin,

They are newly made, but like most of Ilias Lalaounis's jewelry they are inspired by ancient jewelry, items generally found in graves and tombs all around the world. So it's quite natural they look like museum pieces.

I was told that these are in particular the favorites of Mrs. Lalaounis.

The Lalaounis museum in Athens is a must for all of us if and when........

http://www.lalaounis-jewelrymuseum.gr/en/

Sueki, clever and beautiful clasp !

And Nerida,

Attachments

• 0073.jpg
    0073.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 0075.jpg
    0075.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 0078.jpg
    0078.jpg