Here is my collection =)

IHEARTPEARLS

26236126_2002635886428111_1293288489_o.jpg 26513156_2002636126428087_1618928946_o.jpg

I think it is a nice collection, but I am biased to black pearls...:p

Very nice! A nice mix too!

My personal collection consists of all pearl on leather necklaces. I've got two diamond-set necklaces Hisano made, one necklace with a baroque and another with a round and one with an abalone pearl.

Hisano's collection, on the other hand ... :p

Thanks Jeremy =) The Tahitian strand is from you . You help me choose it over the phone for my XMas gift.

My personal collection consists of all pearl on leather necklaces. I've got two diamond-set necklaces Hisano made, one necklace with a baroque and another with a round and one with an abalone pearl.

[FONT="]Jeremy Shepherd[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3E3E3E][FONT="]President and Founder[/FONT]

[FONT="][URL="https://www.pearlparadise.com/collections/pearl-necklaces"]PearlParadise.com[/URL], Inc.[/FONT]
The PearlParadise.com YouTube Channel
PearlParadise.com on Flickr
PearlParadise.com on Facebook
Some of My Favorite Pearly Finds on Instagram

Thanks Jeremy =) The Tahitian strand is from you. You helped me choose it over the phone for my XMas gift.

[FONT="]Jeremy Shepherd[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3E3E3E][FONT="]President and Founder[/FONT]

[FONT="][URL="https://www.pearlparadise.com/collections/pearl-necklaces"]PearlParadise.com[/URL], Inc.[/FONT]
The PearlParadise.com YouTube Channel
PearlParadise.com on Flickr
PearlParadise.com on Facebook
Some of My Favorite Pearly Finds on Instagram

OH Yes and the white Freshadama strand and the Tahitian pendant is from you also lol

Back