Help with how to attach single pearl to chain necklace.

There you go! Not easy to wire right into those roundels 'cause they are sort of sunken. The silver is great with the colorful Tahitians, too! Seems like either size of chain works fine.
Thanks Pattye...Silver is what she wanted and it does work pretty well with everything..as for those roundels...I know..I wish they had a larger interior diameter so I could have fit it in there better ! I used the smallest round nose that I have...maybe I need something ever tinier. Who knows..with practice maybe I can get them smaller..hopefully...

GemG Amrita and Melissa thanks for the encouraging words ! <3

Hi Katbran,

We are almost neighbours :) Take care with your babies, apparently Parvo is killing dogs in Adelaide at the moment. I am not going anywhere near you neck of the woods until it is over. Scares me silly. Wom had all his injections but they probably all need more and I don't know if Lily has ever been inoculated. Vets can be a place to pick up these disease, steering clear of those too.

Is the shop you found in Twin Plaza off Rundle Mall? I think that is opposite but not far from Myers. I have been there although not for a long time. What did they charge you if you don't mind me asking? I did find them very helpful too when there. Can't remember what I last bought there.

Should have said first, love your work. Looks really top notch. That is why I asked about Twin Plaza.

Dawn - Bodecia
http://www.ebay.com/sch/dawncee333/m.html
eBay Seller ID dawncee333 Natural pearl collector & seller. And all round pearl lover.

Another option is to use a cap with threaded peg (Secure them with 24h araldite or similar), it provides a very neat effect with little wire work needed.

Here's one I made a few months back

View attachment 26282

I adore Bernadette's necklace, but yours is reminiscent of hers and you made it yourself with rondelles and wire - impressive!

Very nice! I like the smaller rondelles as well. Those are gorgeous Tahitians!

Back