Have you checked out Care Ehret's latest?

Caitlin

Drusy Designs

She has some Cook Island keshi that would make a pint-sized Bracelet. The colors are similar to Steve's Cook Island bracelet.

You have to follow the link to see the picture but here is some of Care's inimitable prose to go with it:

Wildly Beautiful

Exquisite South Sea Cook Island Black, Gold & Silver Keishi Pearls
Rare Exotic South Sea Saltwater Cook Island Black, Gold & Silver Keishi Pearls are SO Incredibly Stunning. HIGH GRADE. So Silky Smooth Yet Wildy Bumpy Baroque Shapes. 100% Pure Nacre!
This Is A Very Rare Exotic Pure BLACK, GOLD & SILVER Cook Island Manahiki Keishi Strand
Exquisite 100% Natural Colors
Luminous Black, Gold & Silver
Breathtaking Overglow Of Silver, Green, Golden, Aqua Blue, Pink, Bronze, Teal, Charcoal Silver, Pistachio & Lavender
Bright Shining Highest Mirror Metallic Lustre Is Wildly Beautiful
Out Of My Personal Design Stash
~6.40 Inch Mini Strand~

If I hadn't just bought the SS keshi strand- I'd buy this one too. But I can't, so I just have to share it with yall. It's perfect for a bracelet!

I couldn't find them -- maybe they sold. I love her stuff, especially the Sea of Cortez pearls -- sigh:eek:

Are they gone already? I've looked twice. Of course I'm 53. I may be looking and not seeing. But I think I remember them. You didn't copy the picture did you? If they re the ones I remember, they were great!
barbie
Ditto on the Sea of Cortez Pearls. I'd love the rainbow bracelet!

Ummm! Care's pearls are too often objects of lust for me--as are the pearls from others here on PG. So many pearls---so little time (not to mention money!). I am trying to collect the saltwater keishes from several locations to make something--don't know what yet. Yes, the ones that started this thread are--sold!

Oh darn it! I wanted one of you to have it, since i can't!

Well, here is a consolation prize: Another Cook Island mini-strand

I totally love the idea of a bracelet's worth of various, local Maxima keshis--and one of Cortez keshi. Then my pearl collection would be complete.....NOT!

Please stop showing every set of pearls I love to look at. They sell as soon as you do! Not that Carolyn probably minds.

Did the bigger Cook island circles sell already? If they did, maybe I can keep putting stuff up here and get a discount? Just kidding on the discount, but I would love to see her her latest stuff over here, even if it is without pictures unless you go to the link.

I'll try to remember to do this again next week

Oh wow, it let me copy this one and it's not sold yet: Really unusual color striations as well as the circle. Unique piece.

11 South Sea Cook Island Colorful Silver Pearls
%21BWLejYQBWk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKj4EjlLmZqN%29BKWOdZj9Ig%7E%7E_35.JPG

From Stunning Rich Dark Silver To Lighter Platinum Silver, Most Are Stunning Multi Colors With Exquisite Striping Of Natural Iridescent Colors!
Incredibly Beautiful Green, Blue, Aqua, Plum, Platinum, Pink, Lavender Purple, Bronze Pink, Pistachio Green Gold & Rich Silver Charcoal Overglow
Gorgeous 11 Piece Set
5.15 Inch Mini Strand
Nice Large Sizes-
9.7-11mm wide by 11-13mm long
16.8 grams = 84 cts total weight

javascript:;
I like this one too...

Of course it is inevitable that it didn't copy.

the picture didn't copy? I can see it. Here's the link if you can't see it in above quotes. Very unusual pearls that have striations of color as well as the circle- I'd never see this combo before......Very Coco in my mind.

I was the lucky buyer of the second strand!! I know nothing about these pearls but they seemed pretty. I cant find much about ss keshis. Are they rare? I was trying to get a sense for how much a necklace goes for, but cant even find where they are offered for sale.

I cant find much about ss keshis. Are they rare? I was trying to get a sense for how much a necklace goes for, but cant even find where they are offered for sale.

It depends on the size and the color. A lot of what I'm seeing are gold/white mixed. I just got a line on some from the same place I got them last year. One strand is deep gold and the pearls are 8mm x 10mm. PM me if you want more info!

Here's a pic of the strand from last year.

Attachments

• user10282_pic773_1223373237.jpg
    user10282_pic773_1223373237.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 40
I wish I win the lottery or something!!!!! There are so many beautiful pearls. Too many to choose from. I liked the white Tahitian and the South Sea Keishis From Bali, Indonesia and then I had to force myself to leave the page. :)

Does she have a website of her own other than ebay?

Cheers,
SR

Thanks Sheryl for the info. Carolyn has a strand that would match my bracelet so I am going to buy it from here if everything with the bracelet is ok once it arrives. It looks pretty close to the bracelet and is 23 inches long so it will give me inches to add to the bracelet. She is selling it for 1,000. Is that a good price?

Back