GSSP Harvest Strands, take two!

battah

Apologies if there's already a post on these and I missed it. 'Fess up, who grabbed one? Please post pics when you get them!

I’ll play!

Harvest strands are my *favorite* kind of pearl piece. Which is why I’ve gone a bit crazy with these.

Here’s the one I bought.

C161B167-5408-48D3-86F2-2EC60FA236AD.jpg

FE2FB235-C0CB-40F7-A710-5902190791BE.jpg

3FB3602C-EFAB-45B3-A92D-9B270845AB11.jpg

Just magnificent Baby Nurse!!! Little suns and moons all the way around :)

oooh you got a good one, BN! Love it!

*drool!!!* That's a gorgeous strand, BN! And it looks amazing on you!!!

~~~OOPS WE DID IT AGAIN!!!~~~ ;) ;) ;)

Hi Ladies! Haha yah Battah and I totally oops and pulled trigger to split another GSSP harvest strand! We loved our first strand so much and had such a lovely experience splitting we went for it again.

Sorry for such a delayed posting - I am so behind on everything since I have been battling the flu over the holidays. Finally slowly catching up on reading & posting.

Since the strand came to me, battah have been very patient with me working the split and for posting! Here are a few shots of the PP glamour shots first, and we will post more as the split progresses (still ongoing, almost finalized).

Did anyone else snatch up more gssp harvest strands??????????????? PLEASE SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GHN-3000195 B e.jpgGHN-3000195 A e.jpg

SO EXCITING!! Purr you're a champ for handling the split and layout for us, you're the best! I think we got a good one - love the mix of colors and textures, and I think they'll layer beautifully with the first batch of pearls we split.

I'm still trying to decide whether to keep this second split as a short strand, or take apart my first strand and blend the two batches together. Decisions, decisions...

Well, okay, I confess ... I had no internet when the last GSS Harvest strands went live. By the time I saw them, there were 3 left. 3, then 2, then 3, then 2, then 1 ... 1 ... 1 ... calling my name ... I resisted over Christmas, thinking surely someone needed/deserved those 104" of GSS ... then I asked for photos to be sure they were not for me ... lol ... by New Year's, they were keeping "Walter's strand" company! I thought to break this strand up, a couple pair of earrings for me to wear with Walter's strand, a bracelet, a tin cup, maybe a gift or 3 ... but ... er ... maybe someday ... ;) My Thanks to PP for the glamour photos; cameras don't like me.
104GSS4Layers.jpg104GSSLong.jpg

Wow, 104 inches! that's like, mermaid queen levels! woot woot! Are they easy to wear? Looks heavy... :D

Cathy - You "asked for photos to be sure they were not for me ..." Yeah, right!

Thank you for the laugh tonight, and for the photos of those gorgeous SS harvest pearls. You outdid yourself with Take Two, and I still think you have the most gorgeous Take One.

Back