GSSP Harvest Strands, take two!

Thank you! I let J pick the strand. The first thing he said was it needed to be "keshi- heavy". He knows me. I feel very lucky.

Ha! I noticed them when there were four ropes left, and picked out my favorite, which is now sold. Great choice. Congratulations. Please post photos!
Now I know I got the right one! :)

I can't wait to see it. It's still in the office, but it should be mailed tonight. Having such a long strand is almost like getting multiple necklaces. I will definitely take photos. Three left! ;)

Congrats on your new strands, Blaire and Linda! Can't wait to see them (and you) at Ruckus! It should be quite a group photo, lol.

"Keshi-heavy" !!! Look forward to those photos Blaire :)

Mine came this afternoon! Really really amazing. A few shots:
ss_harvest6.jpg
ss_harvest7.jpg

Wow, that's wonderful Linda ... very regal with that lovely purple! RSUP.jpg

Linda, that's pretty. I bet that's one of your custom dresses, too. Love the regal purple.

Very pretty, Pearl Sister! :)

My turn. I didn't even make it out of the parking lot!

ThanksIMG_20180405_170658368_HDR.jpg

Is that one of your dress creations, Linda? Gorgeous fabric, and I love those seams and tucks :)

OMG Blaire that is delicious! Love the center on that one, it's remarkable .... and I see a "flying saucer" pearl ... Congratulations HUGS!

Linda what a beautiful strand. Looks like it was worth the wait. Congratulations!

Blaire, Blaire, Blaire I'm tickled pink for you! What a perfect strand. It was meant to be yours. Congratulations ;)

Wow, thanks. I like to sew, too, and must make something just for these pearls. Or, we can all make linen dresses for the ruckus. Let's see if my phone will let me share two more. I put on a white top after getting a length shot.
IMG_20180405_174337193.jpg
IMG_20180405_173248752.jpg

Yes, it's one of the dresses I made. I love purple. When I looked at the goldenness of the pearls, I decided it had to be on purple.

Your's is beautiful, Blaire. I love the triple drape. And that center pearl is: WOW.

I think we cross posted. I don't know about linen -- I don't like ironing much. Or are there blends that don't wrinkle too badly?

Back