Go-to Pearls for Work: Silver-jewel tones collection

cyndayco

Hi, everyone.

I went on lurk mode for several months, but I came out of the woodwork to post my silver-jewel tones collection: a blue baroque SS ring, an SoC mabe bracelet, and akoya hoop earrings. These are my go-to pearls for work.

Hope you love them as much as I do.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5468.jpg Views:	1 Size:	90.3 KB ID:	412789Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5464.jpg Views:	1 Size:	67.0 KB ID:	412790Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5464.jpg Views:	1 Size:	67.0 KB ID:	412790Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5469.jpg Views:	1 Size:	65.9 KB ID:	412792

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful! Every piece is gorgeous but I especially love the ombré earrings!

I like them all, but it's the ring that has my attention.

A wonderful collection. I am especially enamoured with the baroque blue pearl. That is a beautiful ring!

What beautiful jewels for work. I'd wear them for fancy dress too. Really gorgeous. Cyndayco

Ohhhh that bracelet makes me swoon! Beautiful collection!

They are all wonderful pieces but my eyes keep eyeing the ring! Was it custom made?

Yes, amti, it was custom made. I originally wanted an octobaby-type pendant, but that proved to be beyond the powers of my local silversmith, so I "settled" for this ring. It all worked out!

Ssslluurrrppppp excuse me for mopping my drool off the floor!!! Lawdy lawdddd where did you get that humongous blue baroque SS from??? I waaannttt....

Back