French Polynesia, New Zealand, and Australia...

thanks Jeremy...I look at this article frequently...love the pictures, and all your descriptions! wow, what a trip!

Thanks Jeremy for all your time and effort in sharing your expertise, experience, and travels. As being a newbie on the forum, I have been greatly moved with a deeper appreciation of pearls and the industry. Thanks to everyone that has contributed, so I can learn and grow in the pearl industry.

Bumping this thread because I found it super interesting! Thanks so much Jeremy for sharing your amazing journey with us :cool:

Thanks for the bump! I love learning about the fabled trip. Jeremy, your description makes it come alive. It is fun for me to hear about your meeting with Josh, putting names and faces together from reading later P-G exploits, and the G.I.A. pearl course. What an adventure! What stamina! What pearls!:D

Hey, look at PearlAngels post, #39. Is it possible that this is the first labeling of Metallics?

This is a wonderful thread...oh, for all the wonderful new members, you can go up near the top of the page, and Rate This Thread!

Given the lack of sleep, I'm amazed that so much detail is remembered. What did you all do to keep that schedule? Wow! I'm impressed.

Back