First Last Fiji Pearls

Those are wonderful new pieces, Cathy! Enjoy wearing and combing them!!!

Those are absolutely wonderful! I hope some time to see them in person.

Now that's a beautiful shot! I often check the Ocean Cove store and don't recall seeing those, so you must've been pretty fast on the "BUY NOW!" button, CathyKeshi! What a perfect compliment of earrings to Fiji's! [Where IS that heart emoji?!]

Cricket - FYI - There is an Oceanscove Instagram where JerseyPearl gave the heads' up on those Fiji earrings. She showed the pearls, then the diamond brios and the final earrings on Instagram first. I finally got wise and joined Instagram a few months ago, and I'm enjoying the additional pearly eye candy.

Ohhh, those are beautiful!! And I really love that chain! I know what you mean about chains... so hard to find one that is unique and stunning and you did it!!!

How beautiful, you'll love wearing all those stunning Fijis

Cricket - FYI - There is an Oceanscove Instagram where JerseyPearl gave the heads' up on those Fiji earrings. She showed the pearls, then the diamond brios and the final earrings on Instagram first. I finally got wise and joined Instagram a few months ago, and I'm enjoying the additional pearly eye candy.
Thanks for the heads-up, Red. :) I do follow Oceans Cove and a number of others on Instagram, but tend to check sporadically. Probably better for my wallet that way. ;):rolleyes:

WOW! Congratulations! I love those colors and you made the perfect choice with the yellow gold. Fantastic! ❤❤😍😍👏👏

I wanted to come back and thank you all for the lovely comments on my new Fiji pieces. Usually I would reply to each and every one of you; outside circumstances have made that difficult right now. I do SO appreciate each of your comments, and treasure your friendship; you are all very dear to me.

Red is right, I did indeed spot the components of those earrings, a few frantic "me me me me me" messages lol, and a bit of luck as someone else had an option on them and decided to decline. Also, I have NO patience ... but a family DNA for a perversely stubbon nature ... just ask Walter :) Thank You ALL.

Those earrings with the diamonds are so luscious. The colors, the shapes, the whole arrangement - perfect! :)

Thank you ladies :) I'm pretty excited to wear my new pieces tomorrow. Simple dinner with family; maybe pajamas for a few but ... they're used to me overdressing, at least pearlwise LOL.

Cathy, I love your new Fiji treasures!

You did well finding that chain on discount -- sometimes locating the right findings can really hold up a project (says the girl with several loose pearls still to set, lol).

How very lovely. Wear your new pearls in good health!!!

Thanks so much, KaySD and BAS! My sprained wrist/tendonitis is finally a bit better, and typing is easier ... hurrah. I did manage to wear these Fiji pieces for Sunday dinner with the family; they looked like little jewel Easter eggs lol. KaySD, I sympathise ... I might ... ahem, cough ... have a few loose pearls left to set too. Not so many now though, thanks to Oceans Cove!

Back