Ebay/etsy seller has Sea of Cortez coin pearls?

Unbelievable. "Gee, I think I'll call these Sea of Cortez pearls because it sounds good." :)

They are showing sold so maybe Pattye's email prompted her to remove them for sale?

3rd or 4th complaint and she's still doing it? Tell me, do you think she's a slow learner or is fraud okey fine in her book?

And this is why I am here... To learn more about pearls and how to recognize the good from the "misrepresented".

That is too bad that she is not interested in learning more about her products. It raises a red flag to me that while she may have some very good products that are accurately represented, I would be hesitant to buy as I would never be 100% sure I was buying what was supposedly being sold.

Hi everyone. Thanks for posting and having Nora contact me...been sleeping the dream that belongs to those that await for Kingdom come (got that??? Me neither!!!).
Just been working extra hard here since tourism has halved since the "idiotic flu" hit Mexico. More work, less time to play & share.
As you may imagine, we don't produce 22 mm pearls, and never in coin shapes.

Anyway...I have to run to the farm again...thanks again!

Argh! Did someone send a message to Douglas?

Thanks for commenting Douglas. I have to admit, I was disappointed that someone would say a pearl was, not a Sea of Cortez, (people will tell lies), but an ugly Sea of Cortez.

Argh, indeed!

As the ad is still active, has anyone reported this to Etsy? I would except I'm not a member and don't really care to be.

Back