Designer Launches Pearl Line for Men!

They have some nice modern rings, and non-traditional necklaces with raw diamonds & black diamonds. But for men's style, I prefer anchor & pearls over skull.

Here is the USA location link (more pearl photos) http://www.gellner.com/usa

Last edited:
I agree, the skull looks cheap imo but the anchor piece works great, I could see myself wearing that one no problem.

One thing is funny about men's jewelry ;
I am doing some myself with Tahiti pearls (of course) mixed with rubber and twisted steel wire (perfect masculine mix in my opinion) ; and I do confess, they like it .
But as I say it is "for men", women claim to wear it for herself !! and they do !
So the question is : do pearls have sex :D

I think that man pearls - and any man jewellery - should look like something he found while out hunting and just sort of strung up himself while he waited for the herd to get closer.
defo notgold chains or fancy rings (unless you are from the sort of family which has a real family coat of arms - like the Prince of Wales)

I think organic shaped pearls for a man give a rugged look, which I find appealing for casual dress. As for those rings -some of them are awfully nice... even without the coat of arms!:)

Yes, very nice pictures indeed- I'll take one of everything (men included)... ;)

Thanks for that link, Bernadette. Just shows what can be done with bundles of money. I love the little movies showcasing the jewels. I usually hit the 'skip' button when I see those, I cant really be bothered watching animated intoductions, but these were worthy of Oscars! I left the garden one on, inadvertantly, and what a delight to hear birdsong every once in a while.
However, IMHO, the jewellery.... how Vulgari! ;-) Is it just me?

The gems are nice but I am not a fan of skulls, especially the one with diamond teeth. They look gaudy to me. (Dior link)

All styles have their place with someone... I do like the use of materials even if the imagery isn't necessarily timeless. Nice modeling, though. :D

Back