• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Claudie Pl

Caitlin

Yes. And your links are a precious addition to our knowledge base. You do so much work for us-all we have to do is click.

knotty panda

Pearl Knotting & Wire Expert
Such simple techniques used to create these pieces. Makes me want to peyote. Thanks Ana!

Ramona

Thanks for pointing them out. Tese designs are so modern, yet timeless.

barbie biggs

Thank you Anna. And like Knotty, these pictures inspire me to want to indulge in peyote stitch.
Are those actually natural pearls or natural colors? It says natural pearls and diamonds, jade, etc.
Amazing either way.
barbie

Valeria101

I believe these are all natural pearls and the workshop only works with natural pearls.

The pieces seem obsessively thought-out and finished! [I would be curious what a jade carver has to say about the carving - particularly the plaques... And how the selection of round pearls matched to a fraction of a millimeter was achieved, although the stock is not tremendously large.]

john675

A beautiful collection - that ring on the landing page is really lovely. Sigh...

New Zealand Natural Pearl

Beautiful, Beautiful Claudie-ple - Some of these
Natural Pearls would look fantastic in their
designs [/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 10CT1 Forum.jpg
    10CT1 Forum.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

CLICLASP

Yes,
I know and saw her works already,