Black Gumballs

mausketeer

Been waiting for someone else to comment on this new strand on the Pearl Paradise website but nobody has yet....... just had to say - YOWZA! 15.34 - 17.6mm?!?!?! I am buying my lottery ticket faithfully every week...... sigh.....

Wonder if they're licorice flavoured or what........

Attachments

• Pearls - Tahitian baroque 15.34-17.6mm $4,000.jpg
    Pearls - Tahitian baroque 15.34-17.6mm $4,000.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 50
And they've now been SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy happy happy

Sheri, lover of monster pearls...:D

Last edited:
Sheri, you RASCAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad I got a peek at them------------

p.s. They will be stunning on you-------------!!

Those did go very quickly- I was surprised! Excellent deal, too! I really like the color and luster of those gumballs...

Been waiting for someone else to comment on this new strand on the Pearl Paradise website but nobody has yet....... just had to say - YOWZA! 15.34 - 17.6mm?!?!?! I am buying my lottery ticket faithfully every week...... sigh.....

Wonder if they're licorice flavoured or what........

Thank you for bringing them to my attention, Mausketeer...rest assured they're going to a good home...I'll let you know what flavor they are ;)

Sheri

Wow, Sheri, you got a marvelous strand - huge, semi-baroque shape and rich color - congratulations! Can we get a photo of them on your neck?

Speachless here...

The shapes look so natural. Love them!

Any chance to see them being worn? ;)

Simply out of curiosity, are we allowed to know what clasp you chose to complement such giants?

I thought the same, as the "normal" clasp selection is too small for the smallest pearl!

DK :)

Sheri, what a beauty! Congratulations and waiting for photos...

Olga

Mmmm, Gorgeous pearls.
Congrats. Sheri.
And yes please, can we see a photo. when you have them ??

What a stunner - congratulations, Sheri! I'm wondering about a single monster pearl choker for me after seeing those...
John

What a stunner - congratulations, Sheri! I'm wondering about a single monster pearl choker for me after seeing those...
John

I remember a magazine cover with Pearce Brosnan (or someone similar) wearing one of those, suited him I thought :)

I remember a magazine cover with Pearce Brosnan (or someone similar) wearing one of those, suited him I thought :)

We made that piece for Pierce Brosnan. We've done a lot of work for his wife (mainly her pearls). She had one monster pearl she had purchased from Robert Wan and asked me to put it on leather for Pierce.

I've got that pic somewhere. Will post it if I find it.

Not the pic I had in mind. Can't find that magazine cover.

pierce-brosnan.jpg

Back