All My Pearls

I have to say the Baroque Obamas are gorgeous. South Seas don't usually look that great on me, and I wasn't expecting much on me, but these are gorgeous. The South Seas pearls are far from perfect. They are strange shapes and there are some surface problems, but (I'm going to make the Obama analogy again here) when you put everything together and put it on, it just works, kind of like I'm hoping things will in our country now. The textures, the shapes, the colors, the Tahitians... OK, I have to stop, because it has to go out into the world and do its thing and I have to be a big girl about it. :rolleyes:

BTW, thanks for giving us neck shots on all the pieces, Sheryl..A while ago, I had a long strand (38 inches) of baroque SS and Tahitians mixed, with some 14K ball beads thrown in here and there. It sold, that's what it was for, but I wish I had taken a photo of it around my neck first!!

I love the Tahitian / Gold SS combination. Finally a way to wear gold pearls for somebody (like me) who looks atrocious in gold.... And Keishis - lovely. You also made some nice stuff with the goodies from "THE BAG".. :)... and the blue (aquamarine or turquoise ??) with Tahitian is nice too!!
Those colored stones between the pearls "work" and it's not always the case.... I have hard time making those mixed pearls/semiprecious stone necklaces... whatever I made always looked like bazaar item......

Since my cool-color preference is well-known, it is probably no surprise to you all that I immediately pounced upon Sheryl's beautiful aquamarine necklace. It just arrived to warm up this cold dreary winter day and I couldn't wait to try it on, so here is the requisite neck shot to show you just how well it goes with my Eeyore scrubs :p

Attachments

• aquaIMG_4660.jpg
    aquaIMG_4660.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 34
EEyore scrubs have never looked so good.... that piece suits you beautifully!

A couple of new things. Bracelet out of PP circled pearls and silver daisy beads with 14k accents. Earrings with ruby flowers and Kamoka Keishis.

Attachments

• bracelet2.jpg
    bracelet2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 40
  • rubytahitians.jpg
    rubytahitians.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 39
  • bracelets3.jpg
    bracelets3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 39
you have a definite design style thing going on there. makes your work very distinctive and recognisable. great

Beautiful- I only use those beads as spacers. I have been limiting myself! There is an endless variety of choices for using multiple daisy beads.

It looks like you used the bead wire. I think that is a good choice for a bracelet.

Back