A Year of Pearls in the Life of a Pre-K Teacher:

Thanks! It came from the triple which was restrung and shortened. There are many shades of lavender in that triple. I believe they are 7.5 to 8 mm lavender freshwater pearls.

Thanks BAS.

DAY 39:

CC stick pearls. They are amazingly lustrous AND they stay in their fanned out position all day perfectly.

That's the first time I've seen stick pearls lay flat. Obviously the trick is the longer length.

DAY 40:

11-17-15.jpg

The souffle pendant, which looks like an eggplant to me, is super metallic and lustrous. The green and rose gold reflect the overtones:

green overtones matching green gold.jpg

rose overtones matching rose gold chain.jpg

Wow! The shine on that eggplant is amazing. How big is that pearl?

The pink on those CC stick pearls is my favorite shade (I've seen these in person!) and the eggplant is stunningly metallic.

DAY 41:

My first pair of little h geode earrings. Still my favorites!

11-18-15 1.jpg

11-18-15 2.jpg

11-18-15 3.jpg

PP Glamour shot.jpg

close-up 1.jpg

It's fun to see so many favorite pieces again. I don't recall seeing the eggplant before -- it has such colorful metalic luster and a beautiful setting.

DAY 42:

My first souffles ever. I rarely wear them and had forgotten how dramatic and fun they are!

11-19-15.jpg

Is this a 365 day mission…I can't even imagine that much wearable pearl jewelry in a single collection. These pics are amazing, I bet all the little kids are very "grabby"…I know I was when my Gram wore ropes of pearls, I liked the "Clacking" sound she said.

Back