A Facebook Live Pearl Paradise Show and Tell

Happy Birthday my dear! Enjoy your pearl dive into that vault of wonder. Sending you all our love from San Rafael 4B0FB9F6-D97E-4FE5-A978-905F33312E99.JPG

I'm so looking forward to our vault / birthday celebration tomorrow, Newberry!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

It'll be 8am over here in Oahu. I'll just borrow my husband's FB page, and put a Do Not Disturb sign next to me while I watch the lovely Vault celebration :D .

That harvest strand was a sight.

Oh, I'm so jealous I can't watch.

Happy Birthday, Newberry!

Happy birthday Newberry! I've watched about 15 minutes of the video, that jewelmer harvest strand is amazing! Did you all take photos as well?? If so, please share.

The Facebook Event was WONDERFUL! I had to watch after it was over too, despite my best plans, but last I checked, it was still up on FB; just click the link to start and watch it for anyone who missed it live. SO FUN to see my friends and beautiful pearls ... THANK YOU all!

Happy Birthday newberry!

I just watched the video. That Jewelmer harvest strand...!!!

Happy, happy birthday, newberry! Just finished the video, and it looks like a good time was had by all.

Thank you for bringing us along on your birthday trip to PP. It was so fun!

Just finished watching the video! Absolutely loved seeing the special pearls and hearing Jeremy's stories. I hope this is just the first of many fb live vault visits!

Great video. Had the pleasure of visiting PP and Jeremy and Hisano are very gracious hosts so would recommend trying to set up a visit if you are in the area. Was a quick Uber ride from LAX.

Really enjoyed seeing the video and everyone's smiling faces… oh yes and some really gorgeous pearls :)

Happy Birthday Newberry!!! THank you for "taking us along" with you by doing this video. The layers of pearls you have on you are just beautiful!

I love the little H line. That two sided pearl with black and white diamonds Jeremy has on is really special.
What a feast for the eyes this video was!

I am so happy to hear they have more of the sheri's screamers pearls and in different shapes and sizes and that cherry lot of tahitians Jeremy was talking about. Soo excited!! :D

We drove in a little early because of traffic and I wanted to take Newberrys photo coming in the door to Pearl Paradise.
IMG_0695.jpg
IMG_0697.jpg

Back