My birthday

and a very Happy Birthday from us in Israel.

Happy Birthday, Mervione and hopefully some pearly presents!

Hope you have had a great day and are looking forward to a "Birthday Month"

I am happy to see your string of birthdays building over here! I have enjoyed your growth of expertise in pearls and jewelry making. I hope your birthday is spilling over to today too and that we will see many more with you/

Thank you everyone!

Caitlin, I promise that you?ll see more birthdays from me here. As well as more jewellery work.

My birthday was really nice. It was quite calm, only had some friends and relatives over that I cooked food for.

Some of the presents I got is:

A welfare thingy at an animal park, I?m now the proud supporter of the bunnies there. A gift from my bf.

A cat tunnel for M?ns from bf?s parents. Really nice of them.

A plushie rabbit holding a box with a dyed pearl necklace in it! I like them. From my friend.

Two really nice birthday cards with words that meant a lot. Actually one of them was the best present, believe it or not.

And... candy.

Sadly I caught a really bad cold and it showed itself at the end of my birthday. A gift from my bf... Fever, dry nose, headache, earaching and a sore throat.

Now I?m lying here with people taking care of me, being ill have it?s good sides! Just need to speak with a croaked voice and they?ll do everything for me... Hehe.

Back