These metallics are on the way—stringing plans

multichrome

I hope they’ll arrive soon. They’re 6.5mm peachy purple metallic freshwaters. I got Beader’s Secret PEACH to string them with. I am thinking a gold or gold-filled clasp. They weren’t spendy, and they’ll be my first true metallics. Really looking forward to them. They totally say “spring” to me!

Thanks for looking, and I wish everyone a good day!

—Cece

Vendor photos:

4BB47DDE-C43C-43D1-9CFF-E5C21B997E51.jpg

08FB4DC6-FFB4-4C66-98AD-CC76B49EC74E.jpeg

Thank you both! Pattye, I’m a fan of color—my collection of Beader’s Secret shades is growing apace!

Lady_Disdain, the strand is ca. 15.5” / 40 cm long without knots. Pearls are listed at 6.0-6.5mm in size. I’m waiting to see the size in person, and then I can decide whether to make bracelets or a necklace. About the shortest necklace I can wear comfortably is 18”—I could have ordered 2 strands, but wanted to see the quality first.

Oh, I bought 3 strands of these too. And the vendor made a long necklace for me. I like it :) Hope that you will enjoy it too.

Thanks to all for helping me look forward to them. :)

thysa, I’m glad you like them. They really look so pretty in the photo. If I made a necklace it would have to be a long rope so I can see them on. But I like bracelets so I can stare at them whenever I like.

Yes, Katbran, they’re from Wen! Had a good experience buying from her the 1st time, so I have another order on the way that includes these, a short strand of Tahitians, and a pair of fireballs. I hope they’ll be here soon!

These are also on the way. Paws and fingers crossed that no shipping glitches occur! When they and the metallics arrive, they are gonna be on the fast train to Bracelet City! ;)

4C4DF3A5-F53B-4C6E-A043-8EE06D235E5D.jpg

Those Tahitians are going to fascinate you when you gaze at their colors. I can't wait to see your new creations. :)

Thank you for all your nice comments and for helping me look forward to my new additions. USPS now indicates they will be here Thursday, and then I will get to stringing if life doesn’t intervene.

:cool:

Look forward to seeing your new pearls - lots of neck and wrist shots please!

Back