• Show
Clear All

• I need a cousin like that!
    Happy weekend to all
    Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
    Follow Me!
    Instagram
    YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
    Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

• And now, prehnite and citrine:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	prehnite2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	396640

Comment

• No one will ever get tired of this thread, I’m agog at your pretties! Thank you for posting your goodies!
        Did you knot, or use bumpers?

Comment

• Very nice Linda!
          Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
          Follow Me!
          Instagram
          YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
          Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

• I knot. I've never tried using bumpers, it sounds like an interesting idea. What are they like, and what are they best for?

Comment

• Lovely clean prehnite, Linda! Great spring colors.

Comment

• Oh, so wonderfully spring-like, Linda!
                Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• More prehnite, this time with rose quartz and carved conch shell. My husband designed this -- I told him I wanted to do something with the rose quartz.

Name:	rose_quartz_prehnite_conch.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	450961

Comment

• That pink shell flower is special
                    Great job by you both...great to see some teamwork behind the scenes.
                    Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
                    Follow Me!
                    Instagram
                    YouTube

Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

• All my necklaces are collaborations: my husband glues the knots for me, since his hand is steadier than mine. He glued the bail to the carved conch, too. He's very versatile and useful!

Comment

• It's beautiful Linda. It's great that you can enyoy your jewelry making together. Not-husband is sadly not to much help with my pearls...but good for fixing cars and building stuff. I cannot get greedy

Comment

• Linda, your husband is multi-talented! I really like his choices in that carved conch shell layout. I love conch shell pieces, too!

Comment

• Such a lovely new necklace Linda! Very delicate and feminine, looks like it is out of a fairytale, I love it!

Comment

• I love the desert rose jasper, too! I agree with pattye that it is a lovely stone to handle/worry for destressing, and on the appeal of using local stones. The coloring on these is so warm and inviting.

Comment

• These are akoyas, from druzy design, in the second attempt. The first time, the string was a little too short. Since I wanted it longer, I re-did it. That meant cutting all the knots, and the power pro was not easy to cut cleanly! I like the result, though:

Name:	akoya_bubble_necklace.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	452012

Comment

Working...
                                X