Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Outstanding! Have any roosters even wore pearls before, much less CC? :cool:

Sorry Cyndayco - had missed your comment earlier. I am not sure about whether the spacers are not good for pearls in the long-term, but so far haven't come across any story about any damage caused to the pearls by them. In fact, I have been using them in this design for a few years now (along with crystals), and so far haven't heard any complaints ?:)

DSC00010.jpg
DSC00015.jpg
DSC00176.jpg

Amrita, like I said, I like what spacers do for pearl necklaces--other than the some being so big, that they can't be kept in place with knots.

ok, this is random, but from overstock.com i bought 2 VERY inexpensive strands of baroque akoya pearls. they're not so great, but added together as a bracelet, i find them quite charming!

I bought the same necklace. Despite wiping it down and soaking it in shampoo, it still smells very fishy. Do you have the same problem?

I bought the same necklace. Despite wiping it down and soaking it in shampoo, it still smells very fishy. Do you have the same problem?

oh no! i didn't have that issue! even gave one away, then had to by another to keep my bracelet mojo going.. none of them stinky. can you return/exchange?

Gorgeous, and I love the short hair -- the better to show off pearls! :)

Back