Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Gorgeous pearls, JEG, as always. And love the way you style them. I love seeing your outfits, too.

Today, I'm in a purple sweatshirt. I can't compete. But pearls!!!! All Kojima. The Devine Sarah pendant on my little h chain. Long ombre' keshi freshwater rope knotted on Rose colored thread from Pattye. Mom's diamond hoops with Winter Snowman and Summer Rain pendants hanging off them. They seem to be a good blend with The Devine Sarah and the ombre' rope. And I love asymmetry in earrings.

IMG_2505.jpeg
IMG_2506.jpeg
IMG_2507.jpeg
IMG_2510.jpeg

Gorgeous pearls, JEG, as always. And love the way you style them. I love seeing your outfits, too.

Today, I'm in a purple sweatshirt. I can't compete. But pearls!!!! All Kojima. The Devine Sarah pendant on my little h chain. Long ombre' keshi freshwater rope knotted on Rose colored thread from Pattye. Mom's diamond hoops with Winter Snowman and Summer Rain pendants hanging off them. They seem to be a good blend with The Devine Sarah and the ombre' rope. And I love asymmetry in earrings.

View attachment 468582View attachment 468581View attachment 468580View attachment 468579
These 3 drops are simply LOVELY! The pendant has an amazing pearl!
Lovely colors in the necklaces too!

Through the magic of Pearl Paradise photography, since I'm hopeless with pearls and a camera ... here's a look at my weekend very baroque, imperfectly PERFECT little SOC treasures. They were destined for a simple stock setting, and my jewelers epoxy till I asked one more question, and saw them together ... now they are going to a goldsmith for a bit of ocean-y custom setting work to become a pendant and earrings set. The weekend was such a JOY :)

Attachments

• IMG_3034Small.jpg
    IMG_3034Small.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3043Small.jpg
    IMG_3043Small.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3038Small.jpg
    IMG_3038Small.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3041Small.jpg
    IMG_3041Small.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 42
And in honor of Enrique, Manuel, Douglas y Las Perlas del Mar de Cortez, one from the archives. My beloved SOC keshi necklace with tiny diamonds, crafted with genius by our dear Sarah at Kojima. Many of you have seen this in person but I couldn't resist reposting :)

Attachments

• CATHY DASSLER - 2 890.jpg
    CATHY DASSLER - 2 890.jpg
    727 KB · Views: 45
Through the magic of Pearl Paradise photography, since I'm hopeless with pearls and a camera ... here's a look at my weekend very baroque, imperfectly PERFECT little SOC treasures. They were destined for a simple stock setting, and my jewelers epoxy till I asked one more question, and saw them together ... now they are going to a goldsmith for a bit of ocean-y custom setting work to become a pendant and earrings set. The weekend was such a JOY :)
You got that special baroque! IMO, that card of four was one of their best offerings!

Slouching around the house again in a green waffle pullover. Kamoka earrings on 18K Bali settings. The Devine Sarah from Kojima with an 18K bail, hung on a little h chain. THIS PEARL. I mean . . . This pearl has the thickest nacre I've ever seen. It's like you can look INTO it. The surface appears to float when I try to stare at it.
IMG_2514.jpeg
IMG_2516.jpeg

Slouching around the house again in a green waffle pullover. Kamoka earrings on 18K Bali settings. The Devine Sarah from Kojima with an 18K bail, hung on a little h chain. THIS PEARL. I mean . . . This pearl has the thickest nacre I've ever seen. It's like you can look INTO it. The surface appears to float when I try to stare at it.View attachment 468601View attachment 468602
The color of that pearl is so amazing!

Great choices, Cathy! Can’t wait to see what you do with them.;) I love that you brought out your dangly SOC keshi. That is such a special strand!

Beautiful color on your huge Pipi, MSC!

That mesmerizing pendant really holds my gaze, BWeaves.

CatMom, the Rikiteas are so pretty! I hope your bracelet isn’t too far off, but that’s a perfect pairing in the meantime.

Springtime rope from Kojima, metallic studs from one of the PP Live events, and a tin cup I made with vintage Akoya from Fuji (PacificPearls.US)
IMG_0847.jpeg
IMG_2333.jpeg
IMG_0940.jpeg

Catmom: Whoa! That necklace. Each pearl has a different set of rainbows all over it.
Thanks BWeaves! It has rapidly become my favorite strand.

Great choices, Cathy! Can’t wait to see what you do with them.;) I love that you brought out your dangly SOC keshi. That is such a special strand!

Beautiful color on your huge Pipi, MSC!

That mesmerizing pendant really holds my gaze, BWeaves.

CatMom, the Rikiteas are so pretty! I hope your bracelet isn’t too far off, but that’s a perfect pairing in the meantime.

Springtime rope from Kojima, metallic studs from one of the PP Live events, and a tin cup I made with vintage Akoya from Fuji (PacificPearls.US)
View attachment 468605View attachment 468606View attachment 468607
Thanks jeg! Beautiful Springy pearls. Such beautiful, light colors. I wish it was more Spring like here. It snowed all day yesterday and today the high will only be 36.

I'm still lounging around the house with all the windows open and a warm breeze wafting through. I decided to dig out some pearls I haven't worn in a while. I'm not sure they really go together.

Coin pearl rope from Karen Brown Jewelry with my Mom's flower clasp. Betty Davis gap tooth freshwater keshi necklace from Kojima. (There's something about this necklace that reminds me of Betty Davis' teeth, don't ask me why.). La Petite Perlagrina pendant from Kamoka. Incredible color and shine on this small pearl. Mikimoto yellow gold huggies.

IMG_2517.jpeg
IMG_2518.jpeg
IMG_2519.jpeg
IMG_2520.jpeg
IMG_2521.jpeg

Happy weekend, all - I'm currently having pearl-palpitations drooling over all the breathtaking pearly pieces posted this past week ☺️

@BWeaves CONGRATULATIONS on your new grand-niece!!!! And your new pendant is spectacular - I can't get over the colors of The Divine Sarah!

@Celonmaril Thank you for your kind words! I sometimes buy directly from the SOC online store but more frequently from druzy designs.

@jeg Too many beauties to comment, but I especially love your SOC keshi necklace, it is just such a special piece!!! And the size of your Takahashi akoyas, wowza - That strand is amazing.

@Purranha Your SOC pieces are beautiful!

@lary007 WOW, your ring is gorgeous! I would be staring at that all day at work, too! Love your new SOC pearls, too.

@CathyKeshi I can't wait to see how you set your new SOC pearls! Your necklace is stunning.

@CatMom Your Rikiteas are lovely!!!

Yesterday's GSS (worn with an extender) from Pearl Paradise around sunset time...
20240319_190644.jpeg
20240323_121013.jpeg

Last edited:
Back