Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Katbran!

A white Edison pendant from PP on a little h diamond bail. Worn with keshi chains and earrings I made.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9640BB09-B584-4EFC-8B6A-5A66833BE2DF.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	394383

Name:	63A26EE4-EA9D-44B3-919D-09038DFFE692.jpg
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	394384

Comment

• Wonderful, Jeg!! Love those long keshi necklaces & the pendant is gorgeous! Your earrings are the perfect accompaniment for your look! Love your comfy dress, too.

Like BW, I'm not leaving the house today...it's just too hot & humid. A/C is my friend. I decided to wear this necklace anyway. Fun little FW pear torsade with CZ panther head clasp in sterling.
      Attached Files

Comment

• OOO, JEG, I love the keshi tin-cups and pendant. I might be accidentally channeling you today with my pearl choices.

86C: Love the panther torsade. (Autocorrect keeps changing it to tornado, which sort of works.). It reminds me of Mom's dragon torsade. I need to wear that more often. That's what I love about you all. You remind me to wear some of my forgotten gems.

Very hot today. The calm before the storm that's supposed to hit this weekend. Small Tahitian keshi tin-cup from Kojima. Reborn pearl necklace and earrings from a little jeweler in Mt. Dora, who's not there anymore. I think this was my 20th or 25th anniversary present. Can't remember. I just remember it was the closest I had gotten to drop pearls, before I discovered the wonderful vendors you all recommended to me. It's really hard to capture all the color and luster on these reborn pearls. And they're 100% nacre. I suppose they're really keshi, but you can see the lump in the middle where the previous pearl was cultured, and the new pearl grew in the old pearl sac.

Name:	DA2817D2-81B0-46CA-9A25-E8CA1AC5EBA8_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	394386

Name:	B9CD8444-28AE-4E29-AA04-0560FBD609B7_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	394387

Name:	3448B1FB-2DA0-464E-B8E0-D78EE650B025_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	394388

Comment

• BW, you look so lovely & cool. Those are perfect for a light & airy look. I love your Mom's dragon torsade & would love to find one for myself! Yes, you should wear it since we haven't seen it in a while! I hope you'll be safe over the weekend. It now looks like the storm will track northward along the coast.

Comment

• Thanks so much 86C and BWeaves!

86C, that torsade with the panther clasp is very cool! Perfect neck length, too.

BWeaves, it’s tin cup season! I’ve been following the path of the hurricane. Stay safe!

Comment

• I knotted this strand last week. A random collection of Tahitians, randomly placed- with my Tahitian ring from Hong Kong, not showing...

Name:	BB8234E7-25CB-422A-A9C7-AFDAC701945F.jpeg
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	394389

Name:	BC588AC4-7070-4993-B7D3-BB255CE74A1B.jpg
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	394390

Comment

• Gorgeous tincups and new tahitian strand Jeg.
                That is a great torsade 86Corvettegirl, my phone doesn't autocorrect to tornado. It suggested torsdag, thursday in swedish. I think I have told it to autocorrect both swedish and english. Sometimes with strange results. It always wants to autocorrect summer to summera, that’s to add together in swedish (I don't think I use that word written much but anyway...)
                Looking great as always, Bweaves. That’s so funny about the reborn pearls being the closest you could get to drop pearls. I really wanted a pearl strand even as a teenager. But they were so expensive, pearls are generally very expensive in sweden and not always of good quality. My late father bought my mother a majolica strand ones, he thought it was real. My mother really don't like pearl strands that much, she loves the tahitian pendant I gave her once, a perfect drop with wonderful overtones that I bought from Pearlsociety. I used that strand ones pr twice, but they were all wrong for me. Imagine how happy I was when I realised that I could buy a vintage strand of great quality for a resonsble sum. So I bought several....
                Stay safe everone and out of that tornados way.
                Last edited by Charlotta; 07-31-2020, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• I love it all - the birthday strand, the spectacular torsade, the light and airy tin cups, and the gorgeous colours in that random strand of Tahitians.
                  Thanks to everyone for sharing. Fingers crossed that the hurricane misses you all.

Comment

• Thanks, everyone!

JEG, I love that random Tahitian rope. There's a symmetry to your randomness, though, and I like it. The older I get, they less I like matchy-matchy, and the more I like random mixtures of pearls.

Comment

• Metallic Lavender Pink Edison studs 12 mm

Name:	5855AED1-569F-4BAE-9211-C8A9656AAA5A.jpg
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	394401

Comment

• Gorgeous edisons Frost me.

Comment

• Thanks so much Charlotta, SydK, and BWeaves!

Pretty summery color on your studs, Frost Me!

Comment

• Wow, Frostme, those are incredible studs.

Yesterday, I was playing around with Walter Who. I hung him off an enhancer that I put on my Kojima Tahitian Keshi tin-cup. I hung him off-center and then moved the necklace off center.

Name:	BA6F0E5F-89FC-41F6-83B4-D25CE84685B2_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	193.1 KB
ID:	394402

And Greg Who Two arrived today! Very shiny and colorful. You can see my phone in the reflection.
                            I'm thinking of renaming it.

The Rainbow Connection?

Name:	88201EE0-0CA1-4832-B4D6-04142C3BB01E_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	394403

Summer? Since the South Sea Snowman pearl will arrive next week. Summer and Winter? (That's a weave structure, and one of my favorite weaves, so that appeals to me.)

Name:	01FFD4CB-D72E-47FE-90D8-46B48F2A4FEF_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	394404

Here's the new pearl with La Perlagrina on the left and Greg Who to the right. The new pearl is more of a challenger to La Perlagrina than to Greg Who. I also think I could wear the new one on a hoop earring.

Name:	347F4513-3823-4BDA-8F5C-ED47B2072980_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	394405

Comment

• The new pendant is gorgeous Bweaves, Summer is a great name, or maybe summer rainbow?

Comment

• OOO yeah, Summer Rainbow.

Comment

Working...
                                X