Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks so much, 86C, Charlotta and BWeaves!

86C, your combination of whites is so pretty. I especially love those waterfalls!

A mixed strand from Kojima, and an Edison pendant from PP worn on a tiny pearl chain.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3DC3A173-6B33-48EC-8661-6EC322638997.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	393615

Click image for larger version

Name:	E3D2F5FA-DFB9-4268-9D08-F273BC077D97.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	393616

Comment

• 86C. LOVE the layers of white pearls.

JEG: Love everything as always.

Comment

• Thanks, Charlotta, Jeg & BW! That was a very comfortable layer.
        Jeg, I love the waterfalls, too. I should try to find a colorful one like your mixed strand. Love that one! & I love the PP drop Edison! So colorful! Your top is beautiful. I need something like that, too! LOL
        BW, you inspired me to do a white layer with all the white pearl layering you can do with your beautiful whites.

Comment

• Everyone looks cool and lovely, even if you don't feel cool!

Jeg, those little birdies are darling ... how clever!!!
          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thanks BWeaves and 86C! I really love the mixed strands because they are nice and lightweight. The dress would be perfect for your weather, 86C. It’s long and sheer with a slit up the front and up the sides to the hip making it light and flowy. I have a white and blue one I’ll wear sometime soon. Took me a while to find slips that would work under them. I’d send you out to buy one but they are several years old.

Comment

• Aw, thanks, Cathy!

Comment

• Whew! I just survived a massive restructuring at work. They didn't even call it a lay off. They just completely got rid of a bunch of positions.

June 2020 sucked, and July just said, "Hold my beer."

On the plus side, I'm layered up in pink metallic freshwater pearls from Kojima today. No photos, sorry. It's been a helluva day.

Comment

• How horrible for everyone, BWeaves. Take care and stay safe-

Comment

• That rope is gorgeous Jeg, very pretty.
                    You sure did have a trying day Bweaves, hopefully your day tomorrow will be better.

Comment

• Lord, it is hot & muggy today. Already 90 degrees. Since I'm hanging around the house doing some cleaning, I'm wearing my carved Tahitian pendant & earrings. Got my hair in a high ponytail cause it's just too hot to have it down!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Nice carved T, 86C.

Comment

• Thanks, BW. I sure hope today has been better for you than yesterday!

Comment

• Much busier than the day before, and my boss was happy I was still around, so good for me, I guess.

Comment

• Very pretty set, 86C. I don’t know how you do it. I would be melting in that heat.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                                Very pretty set, 86C. I don’t know how you do it. I would be melting in that heat.
                                LOL, Jeg!! It's called thin Southern blood. We're not immune to it, just more acclimated to it. It's the humidity that really gets you. In fact, with the rain we got last night, It's more humid today because it's hotter than yesterday. I would probably freeze in colder climates!

Comment

Working...
                                X