Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

My two little h pieces. I bought the enhancer at my first RUCKUS, and the tin-cup at my second RUCKUS. I'm not sure Hisano really wanted to sell the tin-cup because it was displayed with an emerald Grotto pendant that was not an enhancer. She said she had to think about the price, so I think the Grotto pendant and tin-cup were meant to be sold together. My pendant looks great hanging off any strand of pearls, but I really love the pearl and emerald tin-cup with it.

I wear it with jeans and a T shirt more often than I do with a fancy dress. Why save it for good when I can enjoy it all the time?

View attachment 465622
Beautiful chain with emeralds and pearls. That is a LOT of wire wrapping, but truly sets off the pendant/enhancer. Every time you show that I am in awe!

White linen and Victorian chokers today. Yellow gold Miki Huggies.

I originally had this choker made during my Princess Diana worshipping years. That lady could wear pearls! Anyway, I had it made as a high dog collar with two "clasps." The white gold and diamond clasp is a real clasp, and the cameo in a yellow gold frame is just a spacer. This way I could wear either clasp in front for a different look. I had long hair so the clasp in back wouldn't show.

Over the years, I've kept lengthening the necklace until I ran out of pearls. A couple years ago I sent the necklace to Pearl Paradise, and they did an amazing job of matching extra akoya pearls and lengthening the necklace so it sits at the base of my neck. I love it. I can also tell which pearls were from PP because they are better quality than my original pearls. But I can only tell if I scrutinize the necklace up close. From a normal distance everything matches perfectly.

IMG_1569.jpeg
IMG_1571.jpeg
IMG_1572.jpeg

I like that delicate rope of Akoya, MOPTrumpet, and of course, love the net! BWeaves, I think you landed on the perfect length for your triple strand. It’s so great that pearls are timeless and with just a little tweaking adjust to the times. (and our comfort)

A strand of Myanmar golden SS pearls. I bought these pearls several years ago on a temp strand from Druzy.
IMG_1405.jpeg
IMG_1406.jpeg

I originally had this choker made during my Princess Diana worshipping years. That lady could wear pearls! Anyway, I had it made as a high dog collar with two "clasps." The white gold and diamond clasp is a real clasp, and the cameo in a yellow gold frame is just a spacer. This way I could wear either clasp in front for a different look. I had long hair so the clasp in back wouldn't show.

Over the years, I've kept lengthening the necklace until I ran out of pearls. A couple years ago I sent the necklace to Pearl Paradise, and they did an amazing job of matching extra akoya pearls and lengthening the necklace so it sits at the base of my neck. I love it. I can also tell which pearls were from PP because they are better quality than my original pearls. But I can only tell if I scrutinize the necklace up close. From a normal distance everything matches perfectly.

View attachment 465626View attachment 465625View attachment 465624
Lovely pieces! The clasp would look amazing in front as well!

CHECK THIS OUT!!!
Had to share this EBay link with you...,definitely something from the "Princess Dianna" Era. Especially since it only measures 13"!!!!!
3.5mm Pearl Diamond Choker.png

Last edited:

CHECK THIS OUT!!!
Had to share this EBay link with you...,definitely something from the "Princess Dianna" Era. Especially since it only measures 13"!!!!!
View attachment 465629
If this piece didn't have the "curve" in the big center diamond piece (clearly for a necklace) I'd consider buying it to make a stunning bracelet! Good thing it's curved, because I'd most likely never wear anything this fancy with my work clothing.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My two little h pieces. I bought the enhancer at my first RUCKUS, and the tin-cup at my second RUCKUS. I'm not sure Hisano really wanted to sell the tin-cup because it was displayed with an emerald Grotto pendant that was not an enhancer. She said she had to think about the price, so I think the Grotto pendant and tin-cup were meant to be sold together. My pendant looks great hanging off any strand of pearls, but I really love the pearl and emerald tin-cup with it.

I wear it with jeans and a T shirt more often than I do with a fancy dress. Why save it for good when I can enjoy it all the time?

View attachment 465622
OMG, that is stunning. I had seen you wear it before but...it's like the first time all over. I love the emeralds sticking out of it..Gorgeous!!

CHECK THIS OUT!!!
View attachment 465629
So gorgeous!! and it would actually fit me at 13" :eek:

If this piece didn't have the "curve" in the big center diamond piece (clearly for a necklace) I'd consider buying it to make a stunning bracelet! Good thing it's curved, because I'd most likely never wear anything this fancy with my work clothing.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You're right, MotherofPearlTrumpet...very fancy and nowhere that fancy to wear it too. My wrists are tiny so can't wear it as a bracelet.... On another note, imagine walking into the office wearing this beauty? I bet you would be the envy of everyone there!

Absolutely, wear pearls every day, no matter what clothing you're wearing. I'm wearing my 6mm Miki's on the 3mm Akoya 51" strand, my diamond earring jackets with 7mm Akoya studs, and of course, my @jeg inspired net pendant with a diamond studded South Sea 13mm to work with stretch capri pants and a simple white shirt. Pearls just make the whole outfit look better.View attachment 465623
Love this combination MOPTrumpet!

That's so awesome that you can wear it either way.

I like that delicate rope of Akoya, MOPTrumpet, and of course, love the net! BWeaves, I think you landed on the perfect length for your triple strand. It’s so great that pearls are timeless and with just a little tweaking adjust to the times. (and our comfort)

A strand of Myanmar golden SS pearls. I bought these pearls several years ago on a temp strand from Druzy.
View attachment 465627View attachment 465628
Another gorgeous strand jeg!

BWEAVES! That cameo strand is gorgeous! I love the cameo and the closure.. Stunning! of course your mikis are great too!!

Absolutely, wear pearls every day, no matter what clothing you're wearing. I'm wearing my 6mm Miki's on the 3mm Akoya 51" strand, my diamond earring jackets with 7mm Akoya studs, and of course, my @jeg inspired net pendant with a diamond studded South Sea 13mm to work with stretch capri pants and a simple white shirt. Pearls just make the whole outfit look better.View attachment 465623
oooo...love that look MoPTrumpet!! Yes, pearls go with anything even a tshirt and jeans....heck sometimes I just wear them around the house. In the old days the wives dressed up and did housework all decked out...😂

View attachment 465627View attachment 465628
These are GORGEOUS and substantial Jeg...beautiful! These seem more pastel...can even pass for Fijians, LOL...so pretty!

How do I attend the PP Facebook thing? I've never gotten an invite even though I've RSVPed several times.

I managed to find the link somewhere else, but I'm sure your link worked too.

I'll have to watch out for Little h part II, since I missed out on part 1.

I don't seem to be getting the e-mails. I think it's because my e-mail is weird and has two dots in it. I have several websites I have to use a different e-mail for. Maybe I'll have to start using my g-mail e-mail, although it's not my regular one.

Back