Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Good morning from the Philippines!

Working from home today, and my mom asked me to restring this busted elastic howlite bracelet of hers. She had lost a few beads so i extended it with a golden SSP from an older Jewlemer bracelet, and some faceted spectrolite beads.

I also finished up a couple of layering pieces for myself: a hemetite & spectrolite choker, and a lavastone/spectrolite necklace
IMG_3966.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3965.jpeg
    IMG_3965.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
Good morning from the Philippines!

Working from home today, and my mom asked me to restring this busted elastic howlite bracelet of hers. She had lost a few beads so i extended it with a golden SSP from an older Jewlemer bracelet, and some faceted spectrolite beads.

I also finished up a couple of layering pieces for myself: a hemetite & spectrolite choker, and a lavastone/spectrolite necklace
View attachment 465270
Those are all really cool and very interesting. Both look great on you and the lava stone has very interesting texture. Love what you did for your mother's bracelet ...that golden adds a pop of color and interest.

Those are all really cool and very interesting. Both look great on you and the lava stone has very interesting texture. Love what you did for your mother's bracelet ...that golden adds a pop of color and interest.
thank you! My Mom has been staying with me a few months now, and its nice/fun that we can bond over our shared love of fun jewelry!

Thanks so much, heartofawareness and CatMom! Heartofawareness, your new ruby necklace is so pretty! It looks fantastic on you, and happy birthday month to you!!! CatMom- I love your new bracelets! Thanks for indulging me, too- I love seeing pearls worn. StevieBoy, your mom must be so thrilled with your new stringing skills! Those lava beads are great! I have some lava pieces I found on the beaches in Kauai, that I keep thinking need to be incorporated into jewelry. I haven’t tried drilling it to see how hard/soft it is yet. Lary007, those light tin cups are the best for this summer weather! I think I wear my blue Akoya tin cup more than any other bracelet because it’s so light.

I bought this long chain of dangly Tahitians and topaz years ago from a PP sale. I took a couple pics when I was deciding how to wear it. First, worn doubled. Second pic is with a necklace of individual diamond slides from the Tahiti Pearl Market, Hawaii. Blue Tahitian studs are from Alex Collins. I ended up wearing it long without the necklace because it was kind of hot out.
IMG_1298.jpeg
IMG_1296.jpeg
IMG_7845.jpeg

I love how the 6-pearl pendant/dangle necklace fits perfectly in the cutout the neckline! I am getting more into mixing gemstones and pearls lately and am totally digging the dangles!

I'm wearing some baroque silver blue akoyas in tin cup form today. Ashley from Pure Pearls made these for me. Not great pictures of very pretty pearls, but oh well.

These are great because I can attach the bracelet to the necklace to make it opera length, too. View attachment 465273
View attachment 465272
Looks great on you. Love that you can lengthen it by combining both pieces..

Thanks so much, heartofawareness and CatMom! Heartofawareness, your new ruby necklace is so pretty! It looks fantastic on you, and happy birthday month to you!!! CatMom- I love your new bracelets! Thanks for indulging me, too- I love seeing pearls worn. StevieBoy, your mom must be so thrilled with your new stringing skills! Those lava beads are great! I have some lava pieces I found on the beaches in Kauai, that I keep thinking need to be incorporated into jewelry. I haven’t tried drilling it to see how hard/soft it is yet. Lary007, those light tin cups are the best for this summer weather! I think I wear my blue Akoya tin cup more than any other bracelet because it’s so light.

I bought this long chain of dangly Tahitians and topaz years ago from a PP sale. I took a couple pics when I was deciding how to wear it. First, worn doubled. Second pic is with a necklace of individual diamond slides from the Tahiti Pearl Market, Hawaii. Blue Tahitian studs are from Alex Collins. I ended up wearing it long without the necklace because it was kind of hot out.
View attachment 465277View attachment 465278View attachment 465279
I love it short/long the diamond slides are spectacular! and that sunny yellow outfit is just right for summer....

View attachment 465277View attachment 465278View attachment 465279
Beautiful and I love the layering look. I, too, have really gotten into layering my gemstone necklaces with pearls. Yesterday I had a yellow diamond pendant layered with my GSS drop. I even got compliments on it from hubby, lol.

I'm wearing some baroque silver blue akoyas in tin cup form today. Ashley from Pure Pearls made these for me. Not great pictures of very pretty pearls, but oh well.

These are great because I can attach the bracelet to the necklace to make it opera length, too. View attachment 465273
View attachment 465272
Such perfect pieces for summer. I love to get matching bracelets that can be worn attached. It makes it so versatile.

Yes! Out of all the pearls I have I realized I only have two bracelets. A shame, really. I do have some round tahitians I could probably make a bracelet of that I've been considering for a little while. It would require me to break out the pearl drill though and I am sooooo out of practice with that.

Now that's an anklet I could get behind!! Usually I don't like drawing attention to my ankles (I am not blessed with attractive ones) but that's just too beautiful not to wear!

Love the matching earrings and tine cup bracelet, too!

Today casual day wearing this beautiful metallic Keshi and Edison Pearl Lariat necklace and earrings from Margaret at SimplyAdornedForU. Love the metallic luster and pinkish tones and of course the keshi...earrings more or less match/coordinate with the easy closure that doesn't require short nails or dexterity. Beautiful!

Attachments

• 20230718_095248[1].jpg
    20230718_095248[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
  • 20230718_095505[1].jpg
    20230718_095505[1].jpg
    701.3 KB · Views: 72
Beautiful! I have followed that shop for years but I have never purchased anything. I've seen several PGers wearing her creations and they're all lovely though!

Beautiful! I have followed that shop for years but I have never purchased anything. I've seen several PGers wearing her creations and they're all lovely though!
She has so many beautiful things...ok, I have to behave now....😂😂😂

Now that's an anklet I could get behind!! Usually I don't like drawing attention to my ankles (I am not blessed with attractive ones) but that's just too beautiful not to wear!

Love the matching earrings and tine cup bracelet, too!
Thank you, you are so sweet, lary007!! I’ve made bracelets in similar style as well, since I only wear anklets on occasion.

Back