Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much, CatMom, heartofawareness, and StevieBoy! Fantastic colors, BWeaves!

Wearing loooong tiki earrings from Kojima- carved bone, chunky aquamarine, puka shells and SS pearls. The macrame keshi bracelet is from Kamoka, and I made the Akoya tin cup bracelet.
IMG_1277.jpeg
IMG_1258.jpeg

Thanks so much, CatMom, heartofawareness, and StevieBoy! Fantastic colors, BWeaves!

Wearing loooong tiki earrings from Kojima- carved bone, chunky aquamarine, puka shells and SS pearls. The macrame keshi bracelet is from Kamoka, and I made the Akoya tin cup bracelet.
View attachment 465210View attachment 465211
Love the blues!

View attachment 465210View attachment 465211
Wowza Jeg!!!! What an aura of mystique you're creating with that dress!! the earrings are superb..LOOOOVE!! Love it ALL!!!

I have a weakness for Blue Akoyas: baroque strand (from SeaBeauty Shop), there is a separate smaller blue akoya necklace with silver beads that I sometimes twist together with the baroque blue akoya to create a chunky look (also from SeaBeauty Shop) and a baroque blue akoya bracelet (from the PP Vault sale). Tiny blue akoya studs (SeaBeauty Shop).

Attachments

• 20230712_145052[1].jpg
    20230712_145052[1].jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
  • 20230713_121307[1].jpg
    20230713_121307[1].jpg
    924.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 20230713_121401[1].jpg
    20230713_121401[1].jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 67
I have a weakness for Blue Akoyas: baroque strand (from SeaBeauty Shop), there is a separate smaller blue akoya necklace with silver beads that I sometimes twist together with the baroque blue akoya to create a chunky look (also from SeaBeauty Shop) and a baroque blue akoya bracelet (from the PP Vault sale). Tiny blue akoya studs (SeaBeauty Shop).
The SeaBeauty Shop is one of my favorites. Love the blues. I have a blue akoya and GSS bracelet coming from them. I hope it looks as good as your blues!

The SeaBeauty Shop is one of my favorites. Love the blues. I have a blue akoya and GSS bracelet coming from them. I hope it looks as good as your blues!
I agree. Helen is a real sweetheart and excellent prices...a huge selection and always great service. 🥰

Thank you, CatMom and heartofawareness! Haha- heartofawareness, I just pulled the hood up to better see the earrings.:LOL: CatMom, your newly knotted strand looks wonderful and I love those earrings with it! Heartofawareness, I have not made any purchases from that shop, but you have some real beautiful pieces. I appreciate seeing new vendor products.

Golden SS mixed strand from PP Ruckus, and a single golden SS pearl from the same PP Ruckus that I had set on one of Hisano’s little h bails. The golden SS ombre rope is from a PP holiday sale. I strung the pearl chain with tiny Akoya and Akoya keshi from a Hong Kong show. The morning light coming through the windows was really reflecting on the pearls with peachy overtones.
IMG_6169.jpeg
IMG_6209.jpeg

Thank you, CatMom and heartofawareness! Haha- heartofawareness, I just pulled the hood up to better see the earrings.:LOL: CatMom, your newly knotted strand looks wonderful and I love those earrings with it! Heartofawareness, I have not made any purchases from that shop, but you have some real beautiful pieces. I appreciate seeing new vendor products.

Golden SS mixed strand from PP Ruckus, and a single golden SS pearl from the same PP Ruckus that I had set on one of Hisano’s little h bails. The golden SS ombre rope is from a PP holiday sale. I strung the pearl chain with tiny Akoya and Akoya keshi from a Hong Kong show. The morning light coming through the windows was really reflecting on the pearls with peachy overtones.
View attachment 465219View attachment 465220
Beautiful goldens jeg, but I really love that single and the keshi strand it's on. I only have a single golden right now but have a golden and blue akoya coming from SeaBeauty. Someday I hope to catch up!

View attachment 465219View attachment 465220
Look at all that pearly goodness...Not sure what to say about any one thing...I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

@BWeaves la petite perlagrina is still a beauty!

@CatMom lovely stringing job and lovely earrings! Those baroques have great luster.

@heartofawareness I swoon for the blues, too! Love how you put those all together. And congrats on the new beauties! Those definitely caught my eyes too.

@jeg just regal! What eye candy!

@BWeaves la petite perlagrina is still a beauty!

@CatMom lovely stringing job and lovely earrings! Those baroques have great luster.

@heartofawareness I swoon for the blues, too! Love how you put those all together. And congrats on the new beauties! Those definitely caught my eyes too.

@jeg just regal! What eye candy!
Perfectly said @lary007 everyone's gorgeous pearls in action are yummy Eye Candy ...a feast for the senses!!!

Here's a Tahitian multicolor strand that I got from Cees. I used all of the knowledge from my Pearl as One class to get these, LOL..and I would have to say it was fun. They're an ovalish shape, large and very lustrious. Although multi-color they lean very greenish and there are a lot of peacocks in there (and that's awesome)! Earrings are 10mm Peacocks...

Attachments

• 20230714_134748[1].jpg
    20230714_134748[1].jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
  • 20230713_151235[1].jpg
    20230713_151235[1].jpg
    980.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 20230714_134937[1].jpg
    20230714_134937[1].jpg
    795.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Gorgeous Tahitians, heartofawareness, with beautiful color and luster.

Back