Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I definitely can't keep up , who would have thought two days would put me so far behind. Undoubtably the result of everyone stuck at home, time to take photos and post them !

Everything is gorgeous - jeg the gold and white SS strand is gorgeous. I think Gold and White are my favourite combos.
    Red, not just the pearls... love the new clothes and the chocolate And I'm still surprised that flour is still hard to find here ... no baking until I can track some down.
    BWeaves - I've never been sure about the shark teeth pieces but I do appreciate the 'tribal' look. You always look fab.. and those mismatch earrings..very cool.
    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Thanks everyone. JEG: Love your layered white pearls and the T pendant with the indigo blue clothing.

Comment

• I'm happy I don't have those kinds of pipes Bweaves.
        Gorgeous white strands Jeg.

Comment

• Yesterday I picked up three sacks of freshly ground flour from a local mill. One advantage of living in the historic land of flour. Today DH is preparing dough for me to make brötchen later today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200421_095232.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	392989

Name:	20200420_172218.jpg
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	392990

In the meantime I haven't been wearing my pearl rings much due to all of the hand washing. So I pulled out this beauty to admire and share. Burmese SS pearl set in blue sapphires by TLee in Minneapolis. Outside and inside views.

Name:	20200421_104558.jpg
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	392991

Name:	20200421_104530.jpg
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	392992

Comment

• Rotating the flour sack...

Name:	Flour20200420_172218r.jpg
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	392993

Comment

• Jeg, I love the look of your gorgeous white pearls with your blue & white top! You look so stylish!

Red, your ring is gorgeous!!

Comment

• Red, love the flour, but that SS and sapphire ring is gorgeous.

Comment

• Thanks so much amti, Katbran, 86C, BWeaves and Charlotta! No pearls today. I’m cleaning out some of my closets and the floor they are spilling onto. Where’s the smack head emoji?! Taking a break for a latte, then back to work...

Red, with all that flour and chocolate chips, your ring wearing is going to be short lived. You have enough supplies to bake cookies until Christmas! Enjoy that beautiful piece while you can!

Comment

• That's a nice flour stash, Red! I got 2 cheap bags of flour from Aldi's, and one small good bag of freshly ground white whole wheat from a local place. Otherwise, none to be had. Laura (daughter) got plenty, from restaurant supply store, and also restaurant selling yeast and flour ... she'd got a 13 year old to feed . We have a bowl of sourdough masa tortilla dough in the fridge for tomorrow, and a sourdough semolina pizza in the oven now. That is one of my all time favorite rings, only second to your ring with the moonstone edging ... so lovely!
                    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• That ring is so beautiful Red. We have most things back on the shelves in the store since several weeks. There is still a shortage of yeast, even though you only can buy two packages of it.

Comment

• Beautiful ring Red. I am sure the brotchen was wonderful.

I am not doing much today. Wearing purple Edisons.

Name:	IMG_5814.jpg
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	392996

Comment

• They look gorgeous on you Gemandpearlover, very pretty strands.

Comment

• Love the purples, Gemandpearlover!!! You look fabulous!

Comment

• Whoa! I'm scrolling down through flour (and loving it) and then my jaw hit the ground with the purple Edisons.

Comment

• What a colour! I love lavenders and purples with those aqua overtones.

Comment

Working...
                                X