Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh JEG, your collection is so great. I love them all. And your clothes!

Comment

• Battah, your GSS harvest strand looks wonderful on you! Love the henna tattoo!

Comment

• Knocking out of the park again with your Tahitian stack, Jeg!! Keep on rocking those pearls!!

Comment

• Jeg that Tahitian stack is gorgeous!

I am keeping it casual with a chunky Tahitian strand and a handmade Boho patchwork jacket.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0975.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	387867

Comment

• Gemandpearllover, those tahitians are beautiful. Did you make the patchwork jacket yourself?
            Jeg, beautiful tahitians, I especially like the ombre strand.
            Last edited by Charlotta; 06-05-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Gemandpearlover love those chunky Tahitians - just beautiful!

Comment

• I'm not sure I've ever met a tahitian I didn't fall in love with. Gemandpearlover, that combination is just great, casual and yet you'll be the best dressed/decked out person wherever you go.

I bought some small, loose, green-ish tahitians to try my hand at wrapping to make a tincup. I was debating spacing them out non-uniformly, but seeing Jeg's has sealed the deal, that IS the way I'm going to do it. Now, I need the chain and wire.

Comment

• Just a fun fireball necklace today.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Very nice 86c - who is that little lady. She looks fierce!!

Comment

• 86Corvettegirl that is a beautiful strand. I love the green gemstones in the clasp and accent piece. Are those tasvortites?

Thank you Bcm21mk, BritM and Charlotta. Charlotta- I did not make the jacket. I live next to a small college town and there quaint shops that sell homemade chocolates, soaps, clothing, jewelry and even toys. It is always fun to visit and buy something unique.

Comment

• jeg- thanks for that ! I probably saw it and my sieve like brain just let the image dribble away ! Excellent idea to have the two that can be linked ! And I think the trio of necklaces look amazing. The close up is appreciated as the pearl details always interests me . Those are three beautiful strands !

Gemandpearlover- I love chunky Tahitians ( well everything really ... I identify with chunky) .
                        \
                        86Corvette - now there is a clasp I've never seen before ! Love the big pearls and the jewelled bead !
                        https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                        https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Thank you, Bcm21mk, Gemandpearlover, & Katbran.

This was just an inexpensive fun necklace I ordered. I had requested the necklace be made longer but it didn't come with the requested additional inches. Since it was still quite pretty, I decided to keep it. The panther is not a clasp but a pave CZ focal bead. The green eyes are CZ as well the green pave bead on the end. I thought it would be blingy fun for summer. I would love to find a clasp like the panther. If I find one, I'm definitely getting it.

Comment

• 86c- Gosh now I realize the "fierce lady" was a panther. My apologies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bcm21mk View Post
                              86c- Gosh now I realize the "fierce lady" was a panther. My apologies.
                              No apologies necessary. Like I said, it's an inexpensive fun piece to wear...plus it has some bling.

Comment

• That panther is fabulous!

Comment

Working...
                                X