Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Purple pearls. 6D1C158E-04D4-4FA6-902D-CDF52BCC5710.jpeg

Thank you ladies! Here is the neckshot of the bracelet hack.
A0CE99FC-46AF-4D45-B916-4002B669D2FE.jpeg

Amazing pearls as always Jeg! I love how versatile that tin cup is with open orbits on all ends! And the colors...swoon...

Lovely purples CMN!

Love lurking on this thread, such beautiful pearls, everyone, such beautiful pearls!

Fantastic pearls, Ladies !!! Not really wearing jewelry right now; Went to dermatologist, had some more spots removed & am waiting for the healing to finish. Good news that the biopsies were all negative so I hope to be in pearls soon. Keep up the wonderful pics cause I'm living vicariously through y'all!

The different pearl sizes all mixed together are so fun and playful. Is that why they're called bubbles?

Oh, I'm afraid I'm seeing it. In a single weekend I have somehow acquired two pearl necklaces- they haven't even arrived yet and I'm chomping at the bit to get more in different colors. Self control, where are you?

So, I had an "accident" on Ebay this past weekend (it was like I was in a trance... those necklaces just fell in my cart... I claim no responsibility for my actions!), and now those beautiful freshadama pearls are going to have wait a while. I can't wait to get my ebay necklaces so I can take pictures and share it with y'all, though! Every morning when I pick my outfit I imagine what kind of pearls would look best with it! There's no wat I'm going to be happy with just white pearls at this rate.

I've had those "accidents" before Pearlie Sue! :rolleyes:
Those are joyful accidents :D

Thanks so much everyone!

CMN, that looks like a beautiful strand of purples!:D.

Eolian, bracelets sure work well to add to endless combinations.

Happy Huku, I hope you stop by more often.

86C, thank goodness about your spots. I’d hate to see you suffer through that cream stuff again.

Pearlie Sue, “Bubbles” was the given name from Kojima, but it refers to the visual effect created by mixing different sizes of pearls to create the strand. I’ll look forward to seeing what pearls have enticed you down the slippery slope. ;)

Thanks, Jeg. Nothing on my face this time, just forearms, hand, chest. Luckily, nothing to be concerned about. I don't want to go through the cream stuff either.
I just love your Bubbles necklace....the colors are phenomenal! What kind of extender do you use to lengthen it?

86C, so glad to hear everything is AOK! Thank you, I really love Bubbles, too! I use an extender I made with leftover Tahitians and an orbit clasp. The total length is 5” and I use it on all my strands if I want an extended length. It especially creates a perfect length on those standard 18” strands to bring it over the neckline of a lot of clothes. The 5” length keeps it hidden if you have long hair or a collar.

Golden SS strand, SS mixed rope from PP Ruckus, and a golden SS pendant from Kojima.
80BBFD08-6014-4321-A7D1-51B346507CBD.jpeg

2B6E6C48-99A7-4EA3-A6F2-707126A3B6D7.jpg

CMN, I flipped your pearls "right side up" so we could all admire their beauty ... how pretty they look on you!

6D1C158E-04D4-4FA6-902D-CDF52BCC5710.jpeg

86CG, YAY for negatives, hope the healing goes by quickly so we can get you back in pearls!

Thanks Pearlie Sue! Good luck with your wish list!!!;)

Bubbles Tahitian necklace from Kojima, with a Myanmar SS necklace from Druzy. The Tahitians were more silvery in the morning light.
95DCB435-C63F-4AD1-9531-DA5941357624.jpeg

5EED50C8-934E-4147-A718-2B7CF08642C3.jpg

So many beautiful pearls. I missed just a couple of days.
Eolian pearls, your bracelet hack is genious. Funnily enough I made three bracelets last week, with clasps this time, that I have been using as a strand. I even have an 4 inches extender that I made out of circled tahitians that I have been using with lots of my strands. Somehow we seem to make similar projects without knowing it. I didn't add an enhancer though, I will try that.
Jeg, your golden south seas are gorgeous. Bubbles as well of course.
CMN, those purple pearls looks great on you.
86Corvettegirl, it's great that those spots aren't dangerous. I hope to see you in pearls soon.

Yay, so excited to finally have my own pearls to show in action! This is the vintage SSP necklace I "accidentally" bought on Ebay over the weekend. I got lots of compliments and it was very comfortable. I think they're great everyday pearls.

20210129_172426.jpg

Screenshot_20210128-180945_eBay.jpg

Thank you, Charlotta!

You are glowing in your new (old) accidental pearls, Pearlie Sue! Enjoy!

Back